MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need New Tracks In Logic Express, beginner's question
megafaunic
posté mar. 16 août 2005, 04:37
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 16 août 05
Lieu : Seattle - US
Membre no 68,797

hi, i just switched from pro tools le to logic express. everything was going along fine, until i went to create a 9th audio track. when i create a new track, it automatically 'links' it to the track previously selected. so they share plug-ins, automation, etc. even if i mute one, it does the other too. in the preferences>drivers i'm set to 24 tracks. i don't get it! please help!
thanks,
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
banevt
posté mar. 16 août 2005, 06:33
Message #2

Inscrit : 06 nov. 03
Lieu : Los Angeles - US
Membre no 28,332

I usually go to the tracks menu in the arrange window and do a create multiple tracks and enter the number of audio tracks I want to create and that gives me more tracks in Logic but I have to admit that I don't really get the whole audio objects concept in logic as opposed to just creating tracks in pro tools. That should work though. I have my Logic setup for 32 audio tracks and that always gets me more audio tracks without the link to another audio track. I just can't explain to you why this works and other logical things don't. Later.

Valente

+Quote Post
ourmanflinty
posté mar. 16 août 2005, 12:48
Message #3

Inscrit : 17 août 04
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 48,982

With Logic you need to focus on the environment layer for your audio driver..here you create objects for each track, each instrument, each input monitor, each return etc. You can then choose to view them in the arrange window or not, they're still there. The maximum number of tracks is determined in the 'audio and hardware drivers' menu.

From the arrange window you should go to the menus and choose 'create track with next instrument' otherwise, as you've found, you get a duplicate of the track above it.

You could also try to click and hold on any of the unused tracks whatever they are and navigate yourself through the pop up menus that appear. This shows you all possible arrange window track types enabled in your session.

--------------------
Simon Flinn
Install & Support Eng, Maintenance, Analog & Digi Electronics
Dist/Dlr background, Fast & Friendly, London & SE Based.
freelance studio support click here

+Quote Post
gdoubleyou
posté mar. 16 août 2005, 19:33
Message #4

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Kirkland
Membre no 2,002

To reveal ALL available tracks engage the global button on the mixer window.

cool.gif

--------------------
G-Dub

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 10 mai 2024, 20:54
- © MacMusic 1997-2008