MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> simultaneous music & score, musical score animation
posté dim. 4 mars 2001, 19:04
Message #1

Groupe :
Inscrit : --
Membre no 0

I'm interested to learn if the following idea has been done:I would like to be able to follow a visual representation of the score to a piece of music--on the screen--while the music is being played. The score would be 'animated', such that the notes would change color or appearance as the corresponding music is sounded. It seems to me that this could 1) be a great assist for persons trying to follow the score to a piece of music, and 2)it could also be a very effective teaching tool for children just beginning to learn how to read music. Been done?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
abbie
posté jeu. 8 mars 2001, 15:36
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 01 mars 01
Lieu : Orleans - CA
Membre no 322

I have a shareware program called Melody Assistant that uses a cursor to follow your score, also the current notes are highlighted red as they are played. I would imagine that IGOR from Noteheads does something similar.

--------------------
Abbie

+Quote Post
posté jeu. 8 mars 2001, 22:43
Message #3

Groupe :
Inscrit : --
Membre no 0

Thanks Abbie--Sounds like exactly what I had in mind--wish I had discussed this with a software type a long time ago, since I had the idea about it 15 or so years ago--Oh well....Arthur

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 10 mai 2024, 13:44
- © MacMusic 1997-2008