MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Roland Vp 330, manual, diagrams..
ourmanflinty
posté ven. 26 nov. 2004, 13:41
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 17 août 04
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 48,982

Can anyone offer any advice or links on a vp 330 vocoder plus..I have one here to repair but we have no manual and no diagrams...It's got a couple of faults so I need some schematics,I'd like a op. manual just to be sure it's all working. Checked Roland, no joy ( why don't they keep pdf's of their old manuals around?? ) , been on various synth sites with no luck so far. Any help greatly appreciated. Anything online would be great. Thanks

--------------------
Simon Flinn
Install & Support Eng, Maintenance, Analog & Digi Electronics
Dist/Dlr background, Fast & Friendly, London & SE Based.
freelance studio support click here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
Mac Daddy
posté jeu. 5 juil. 2012, 07:39
Message #2

Advanced Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 févr. 06
Lieu : Hamburg - DE
Membre no 76,633

yuliyad, Wednesday July 4, 2012. 07:21
On every online retailer that I've seen the Roland Cube X models still cost more than the XL's, and the XL's are a new release.

Yuliyad... 1963 Split Rear Window Corvette cost more than a new one. Plus, Roland knows their products can/will hold value. It's like Mac Products, have you ever seen a "Mac Sale" No. I learned my lesson with the Mac iSight. When it came out I think it cost either fifty or a hundred dollars? Inexpensive. I said: "I'll wait until the price drops" Never did. Today they cost up to 300 Euros, used, eBay!!

My advice... The XL's will be better. They will however have to "prove" themselves. Only thing that does this is: Time. Good luck with your choice/decision.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 5 juin 2024, 19:18
- © 440 Forums 2011