MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Problems With Soundiver 3
kaboombahchuck
posté jeu. 18 juil. 2002, 12:51
Message #1

Advanced Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Chandler - US
Membre no 2,003

I have soundiver running on an iMac 350 indigo using OS 9. Here is the problem, I get the probram to recognise my alesis nanosynth, recieves the data, loads library, the whole nine yards. Everythings works great! Killer program. Untill I quit, and put the computer into the sleep mode. When I go back to soundiver, it says that it is not recieving data from the nano, check midi cables, so on and so forth. No matter what I do, it is a no go.
If I restart the computer, start up soundiver, I can then reload the nano info and every thing is fine, untill I put the computer back to sleep. Any ideas what the problem is? Restarting the computer every time is a pain. sad.gif

--------------------
kaboombahchuck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
lepetitmartien
posté ven. 19 juil. 2002, 20:01
Message #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

Maybe SoundDiver goes on a regular check of devices and has an incompatibility with the control pannel, but the control pannel has been in scrutiny for some time a potential and convicted bugload wink.gif

Maybe Logic has a clever workaround the bug, and SoundDiver not… But then what Emagic is doing (except coding like mad under Steve's whip to release something too soon for Jaguar)

As it works if you unplug/plug, it's just a minor reset of the USB port loosing trace of peripherals… I'd say: write a gentle but firm letter to Emagic AND Apple (the bag can be either sides) just to recall them that whatever they say about X, some people WORK with 9, not X and that things like that should simply NOT exist.

We are not supposed to be "moutons de Panurge" as we say in french.

(Hey steve! I still want my 10 G5 2 AGP 6 PCI monster…)

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 29 mai 2024, 12:08
- © MacMusic 1997-2008