MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Problems With Soundiver 3
kaboombahchuck
posté jeu. 18 juil. 2002, 12:51
Message #1

Advanced Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Chandler - US
Membre no 2,003

I have soundiver running on an iMac 350 indigo using OS 9. Here is the problem, I get the probram to recognise my alesis nanosynth, recieves the data, loads library, the whole nine yards. Everythings works great! Killer program. Untill I quit, and put the computer into the sleep mode. When I go back to soundiver, it says that it is not recieving data from the nano, check midi cables, so on and so forth. No matter what I do, it is a no go.
If I restart the computer, start up soundiver, I can then reload the nano info and every thing is fine, untill I put the computer back to sleep. Any ideas what the problem is? Restarting the computer every time is a pain. sad.gif

--------------------
kaboombahchuck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
kaboombahchuck
posté ven. 19 juil. 2002, 12:47
Message #2

Advanced Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Chandler - US
Membre no 2,003

OK, SoundDiver SoundDiver SoundDiver rolleyes.gif

Well I have done some experimentation and here is what I have discovered my options are:

1, It will work if I unplug the USB cable for a bit, and replug

2, Leave the computer alone and let it go into power save mode.

These 2 options work just fine. Only when I put it to sleep manually I get the problem. So there is no need to dork around with my Energy Saver. tongue.gif

The error message stated that the program was having problems deciding if the QS6 device was a module or what. I have noticed that they have an update for the Alesis QS 6 platform, which is the NanoSynth's platform. So I'm gonna see if the update will fix the problem.

This is a unaceptable bug, and I am determined to find a real fix. For the price of the program, it should be rock solid. I know if I were running Logic and this problem was occoring, it would not be a program that I would be using long. As I stated before, I run other midi syncing programs with absolutly no problems. {waves, and steps off soapbox}

So anyway, I'm gonna check out the update and will advise.

Thanks for all solutions so far.......... biggrin.gif

--------------------
kaboombahchuck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 11 juin 2024, 08:05
- © MacMusic 1997-2008