MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2019 Nfl Draft Preview: Guards
douhua2233
posté mer. 23 janv. 2019, 02:40
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 déc. 18
Membre no 126,050

2019 NFL Draft Preview: Guards The Miami Dolphins have had a need at guard (and really our whole line) for as long as I can remember.....this year I believe is different.How our current unit will really preform is yet to be seen Cheap Xavien Howard Jersey , but I am optimistic for this season.They signed Josh Sitton from the Bears, and he is listed as a starter along with Jesse Davis.I personally like the Sitton signing and think he’s a great addition to a position that has long been a problem.Jesse Davis is a guy who really impressed during the season last year and earned himself a starting job.I feel pretty comfortable with this group which is something I have not been able to say for quite some time.However, I do believe that depth is needed.This year’s class of guards is one that I still don’t have the best handle on yet.I think Wisconsin’s o-line is going to be one of the best in college football, so I am going to start there and begin with their starting LT (who I believe is a better fit inside).... Michael Deiter, Wisconsin (Sr)Deiter is part of a highly talented Wisconsin offensive line.Dietor is the starting LT for the Bagers but brings a lot of versatility to the table, which is why many believe he can start not only at tackle, but guard and center too.Off the film I’ve watched on him, I’d like him best at guard.I think he’s a solid run and pass blocker and has good hands but struggles with the speed rush and his athleticism isn’t up to par.He needs to also work on keeping good balance and improving his awareness.That said, Deiter can hold his own in both the run and pass and I anticipate him being a top prospect for the 2019 draft. Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY SportsBeau Benzschawel, Wisconsin (Sr)Benzschawel’s tape was really good.He’s a fantastic run blocker and uses his arms/hands effectively in pass protection.I think Benzschawel will certainly have a chance to be a high pick.He’s a talented guy; I’d like to see him drive his opponents better and get lower more consistently but Benzschawel is a solid and tough guard that would help any team.Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY SportsLester Cotton, Alabama (Sr)Cotton is a big bodied guy who is a great all around lineman.I think he’s solid in both the run and the pass and I think he does a great job of consistently getting leverage.He’s also got strong hands and a nice punch to knock defenders off their feet.He’s not a super athletic guy though and I think he struggles to get to the 2nd level in time, getting ahead of the play while pulling and tends to get handsy while blocking on the move.Cotton has some great strengths though and could emerge as one of the top guards in this draft.Advertiser-USA TODAY NETWORKDerwin Gray Albert Wilson Jersey , Maryland (Sr)Gray is similar to Cotton in that he’s a big bodied guy who isn’t that athletic.I think Gray is actually a little more athletic than Cotton but still that’s not where they will make their money.Gray is currently the starting LT for Maryland but he will be a guard in the NFL.He’s got heavy, strong hands and a good anchor.I think he needs to drive better and be more consistent, but Gray could be a solid pick with another good year.Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsDru Samia, Oklahoma (Sr)Samia’s film was a little underwhelming to me.He’s got potential but he really needs to get stronger and learn to latch unto defenders better.He does a good job of getting in the right position but I saw too many times defenders just throw him off.Samia is a fighter and the motor is there, he just improve on driving opponents, eliminating guys from the play, staying low ect.. Jerome Miron-USA TODAY SportsOther Notable Prospects:Ross Pierschbacher, Alabama (Jr)Michael Jordan, Ohio St. (Jr)Chris Linstrom, Boston College OT/G (Sr)Alex Bars, Notre Dame OT/G (Sr)Lukayus McNeil, Louisville (Sr)Max Scharping Cheap Reshad Jones Jersey , Northern Illinois OT/G (Sr)Ben Powers, Oklahoma (Sr)Nate Herbig, Stanford (Sr)Zack Bailey, South Carolina (Sr)Garrett McGhin, East Carolina (Sr)Sean Krepsz, Nevada (Sr)Parker Braun, Georgia Tech (Jr)Hjalte Froholdt, Arkansas (Sr)Dolphins at Falcons preseason Week 4: TV schedule, online stream, weather, odds, more The Miami Dolphins and Atlanta Falcons will meet tonight in a preseason finale that should be light on starters and heavy on players trying to prove they should stick to an NFL roster. Cut down day is looming Cheap Mike Gesicki Jersey , and this will be the last chance for some players to either make their current team or put enough on tape to prove to another team they are worthy of a waiver claim.Tonight’s game will not mean anything in terms of playoff positioning, but it could mean everything to the players on the field. Who will shine? Everything you need to know about the game is below:Miami Dolphins (0-3) at Atlanta Falcons (0-3)Preseason Week 4August 30, 2018Game time: 7pm ETLocation: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GAWeather: 82藲F, Scattered thunderstorms; Roof likely closedMiami TV Coverage (via 506Sports.com): CBS (Miami and West Palm Beach); ABC (Orlando and Fort Myers)Miami TV Announcers: Dick Stockton, Bob Griese, Nat MooreAtlanta TV Coverage (via 506Sports.com): CW (Atlanta); Fox (Augusta, Macon, Columbus, Birmingham, Dothan); CBS (Savannah); NBC (Albany Cheap Jerome Baker Jersey , Hunstville, Montgomery)Atlanta TV Announcers: Justin Kutcher, Coy WireRadio Network: Dolphins Radio Network, KISS 99.9 FM, WQAM 560 AM, WQBA 1140 AM (Spanish)Online streaming: Last year, SB Nation broke down all the cord-cutting options for NFL games and free trials are still available for most of these if you want to use them; NFL Sunday Ticket (paid DirecTV service - one-week trial); NFL Game Pass (paid service - shows preseason games live, replays of regular season games); The Dolphins have announced that they will stream preseason games on Dolphins.com for fans in the local markets.NFL Network Replay: Saturday (Sep. 1) at 6am ETOdds: Dolphins -1 | O/U: 35.5All-time record: Dolphins 9-4 (Regular Season)Most recent meeting: Dolphins 20-17 @ Atlanta (Week 6, 2017)Streak: Dolphins 2 wins (2013, 2017); Dolphins 3-2 last five (regular season)Enemy site: The Falcoholic| Twitter: @TheFalcoholicPhinsider on Twitter: @ThePhinsiderPhinsider on FacebookDolphins 2017 SchedulePS Week 1 (Aug 9) - vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - L 26-24PS Week 2 (Aug 17) - @ Carolina Panthers - L 27-20PS Week 3 (Aug 25) - vs. Baltimore Ravens - L 27-10PS Week 4 (Aug 30) - @ Atlanta FalconsWeek 1 (Sep 9) - vs. Tennessee TitansWeek 2 (Sep 16) - @ New York JetsWeek 3 (Sep 23) - vs. Oakland RaidersWeek 4 (Sep 30) - @ New England PatriotsWeek 5 (Oct 7) - @ Cincinnati BengalsWeek 6 (Oct 14) - vs. Chicago BearsWeek 7 (Oct 21) - vs. Detroit LionsWeek 8 (Oct 25) - @ Houston Texans (TNF)Week 9 (Nov 4) - vs. New York JetsWeek 10 (Nov 11) - @ Green Bay PackersWeek 11 - BYEWeek 12 (Nov 25) - @ Indianapolis ColtsWeek 13 (Dec 2) - vs. Buffalo BillsWeek 14 (Dec 9) - vs. New England PatriotsWeek 15 (Dec 16) - @ Minnesota VikingsWeek 16 (Dec 23) - vs. Jacksonville JaguarsWeek 17 (Dec 30) - @ Buffalo Bills
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 25 avril 2024, 08:35
- © MacMusic 1997-2008