MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mitchell Robinson Jersey, be watched closely.
linchao
posté mer. 19 sept. 2018, 03:18
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Banned
Inscrit : 16 août 18
Lieu : New York - US
Membre no 125,979

Three Seattle Seahawks players ran into the tunnel leading to the team's locker room prior to the national anthem on Thursday night.

Defensive linemen Branden Jackson and Quinton Jefferson LeSean McCoy Jersey , and offensive lineman Duane Brown left the field following team introductions and before the start of the anthem. They returned to the sideline immediately after it concluded. All three were among a group of Seattle players that sat during the anthem last season.

There were no other actions by either Seattle or Indianapolis players during the performance of anthem.

The league and the players' union have yet to announce a policy for this season regarding demonstrations during the anthem after the league initially ordered everyone to stand on the sideline when "The Star-Spangled Banner" is played, or remain in the locker room.

"The NFL has been engaged in constructive discussions with the NFL Players Association regarding the anthem and issues of equality and social justice that are of concern to many Americans," league spokesman Brian McCarthy said in an email.

"While those discussions continue, the NFL has agreed to delay implementing or enforcing any club work rules that could result in players being disciplined for their conduct during the performance of the anthem.

"Meanwhile, there has been no change in the NFL's policy regarding the national anthem. The anthem will continue to be played before every game, and all player and non-player personnel on the field at that time are expected to stand during the presentation of the flag and performance of the anthem. Personnel who do not wish to do so can choose to remain in the locker room.

"We remain committed to working with the players to identify solutions and to continue making progress on important social issues affecting our communities."

Andrew Luck should be back in his old spot when the Indianapolis Colts open training camp next week.

Yes Larry Johnson Jersey , he’ll be behind center. Yes, he’ll take some extra days off. And, no, he may not play the usual preseason rotation.

But when he’s on the field, general manager Chris Ballard expects to see the same old Luck -throwing passes without limitations for the first time in more than 18 months.

”He’s good to go,” Ballard said Friday during a media tour of the team’s new camp site at Grand Park Sports Campus in a northern Indianapolis suburb. ”Like (coach) Frank (Reich) and Andrew talked about at minicamp Dont'a Hightower Jersey , we’ll try to mimic it like a regular season week. He’s going to have days off. He’s not going to throw seven days a week.”

Players were not available for interviews Friday.

Luck’s return is the best news yet for a team trying to rebound from a 4-12 season and a third consecutive year without a playoff appearance.

Luck said he played through a sore right shoulder in 2015 and eventually opted for surgery on the partially torn labrum in January 2017. He missed all of last season as he tried to rehab.

Two weeks after Luck started to throw in October, he was shut down after complaining of lingering pain. In early November, he was placed on the season-ending injured reserve list and didn’t resume throwing publicly again until last month’s three-day mandatory minicamp.

He’s spent the last five weeks working out in California.

”I haven’t been with him, but I’ve seen enough throws that I know he’s throwing the ball pretty well,” Ballard said before reflecting on his thoughts from last month’s throwing sessions. ”I thought the first day there was one ball on a swing pass, `OK Eddie Yarbrough Jersey , there you go, he really let it go.’ The next day, there were four to five balls he really let go. I think that’ll be the case when you get to camp.”

The plan calls for Luck to throw about four days per week at camp – simulating his regular-season routine.

But nobody can say with certainty when, or if, the No. 1 overall pick in 2012 will regain his Pro Bowl form.

”I think we’ll get questions until he lines up and plays again, and plays high-level football again Trevor Siemian Jersey ,” Ballard said. ”I can see the panic the first time he throws an interception. It’s just part of what we do. He understands it. He gets it.”

Ballard acknowledged Luck needs to take ”live reps” during camp and indicated Luck would likely see some preseason action. How much time is still to be determined, and Ballard declined to say whether Luck would play in Indy’s preseason opener, Aug. 9 at Seattle.

Luck isn’t the only player who will be watched closely.

Starting safeties Clayton Geathers and Malik Hooker are both expected to open camp on the physically unable to perform list next week. Geathers had offseason knee surgery – what Ballard described as a ”clean-up” procedure – while Hooker is rehabbing from torn anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his right knee.

Left tackle Anthony Castonzo and left guard Jeremy Vujnovich also could be placed on PUP. Castonzo pulled a hamstring while working out last week. Vujnovich, who started all 16 games last season, is recovering from a pulled calf muscle.

The Colts report to camp Wednesday and will work out in Westfield through Aug. 18.

Authentic Womens Josh Allen Jersey

--------------------
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 29 mars 2024, 14:29
- © 440 Forums 2011