Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reaktor Problems
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Reaktor
varvaras
hi, I have a problem with reaktor on my mac osx leopard system: and it also applies to other NI software:

when popup windows such as "save as" appear, you cannot click them away, so you can't use the instrument anymore, you need to force quit it. I've tried to reinstall several times, even my operating system, but this problem still returns...does anyone have a clue to what could be the cause of this?

D.
d3i
QUOTE (varvaras @ Sun 16 Nov 2008, 16:45) *
hi, I have a problem with reaktor on my mac osx leopard system: and it also applies to other NI software:

when popup windows such as "save as" appear, you cannot click them away, so you can't use the instrument anymore, you need to force quit it. I've tried to reinstall several times, even my operating system, but this problem still returns...does anyone have a clue to what could be the cause of this?

D.

hm... if you have problem with Leopard, try to reach everything, how it was in TIGER...
biggrin.gif
lepetitmartien
Varvaras : have you tried a lower version of OS X? (which is your mac

Before that, try the update for Reaktor first! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.