Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Firepod Red Light Of Death
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Audio, MIDI, DSP Cards and Interfaces, Controllers > Presonus
transientattack
already paid $80 to have it reset for loss of sync

now its doing it again - worried i'll have to pay another $80

i think this company and product might be absolute garbage.

cheap interface turns expensive when you keep having to pay $80 to hgave it repaired
Mac Daddy
transientattack, (already paid $80 to have it reset for loss of sync now its doing it again - worried i'll have to pay another $80 i think this company and product might be absolute garbage. cheap interface turns expensive when you keep having to pay $80 to hgave it repaired)

transientattack, very cool name.

transientattack, Buying "Cheap" is always "Expensive". Sell it and start again, perhaps where you bought it will do a "Trade-In"??? Just talkin loud and sayin nuthin...

On the real side, if you are thinking of ever going Broadcast Quality it's best to buy "Professional"... If you're just having fun with no other goal(s) Entry Level sometimes will do, sometimes... Still the extra one or two hundred is well worth the investment...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.