Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Motu 828mk Ii And Tiger???
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Audio, MIDI, DSP Cards and Interfaces, Controllers > MOTU
MoonDark
hi , I am thinking about buying this interface as it seems cheaper than the traveler ,

Could anyone give me some feedback on this unit working under Tiger 10.4.2 ?

Thanks! biggrin.gif
terrywil
I use the MOTU 828 MkII with my G5 dual 2.0 running 10.4.2 with no problems.
MoonDark
Thanks! , anyone else ? ? smile.gif smile.gif

Btw , what software are you using to record?
12xu
Only had my 828 MkII and Tiger for just over a month, but no problems so far...

My M-Audio Midisport 8x8 and Tiger, on the other hand... *puts head in hands*
DANO10
I use my MOTU 828mkII with DP 4.6, LIVE and PEAK on TIGER 10.4.2 with no problems what so ever. I recoment it.

DANO10 cool.gif
MoonDark
Wow guys! Thanks for all that imput!
I am really starting to get convinced! biggrin.gif

I just need to save a few more bucks to get the card (732 bucks new ) and I have just 612 Bucks tongue.gif , so I think I will have to save more cash,

But according to your comments it will be a good investment! biggrin.gif
you stay classy
i need something that IS NOT M-AUDIO. but a little cheaper, any ideas?
MoonDark
Search the forums for the prosonus firebox, I have heard almost only good things from it
you stay classy
yeah i had my eye on that or the hercules something or other. i'm not sure if i want to spend a hundred more bucks though.
DANO10
How abour SPIKE from MACKIE ($249 at audioMIDI.com). Spike consists of the XD-2 USB 24-bit 96kHz Audio/MIDI Interface with clean, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps and onboard SHARC dynamics processing; incredibly easy-to-use Tracktion multitrack audio recording software with unlimited track count and VST plug-in support; Ableton Live Mackie loop-based sequencing software for live performance; and the Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Warmer Phaser plug-in. I have personel experience with it and find it to be quite good.

DANO10 cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.