Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problems Installing Le 7.1 On Tiger
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Plug-Ins and Virtual Instruments
mmoston
Does anyone else have this problem? I was running LE 7.0.1 on 10.4 and ordered the 7.1 CD upgrade. When I got it, I tried to install the upgrade and got a weird message saying that "the chosen volume contains software which is newer then the software you are installing." I installed it anyway but what I get when I open LE is 7.0.1 without any of the improvements of 7.1. I've reinstalled twice with the same results. The apple.support.logic page has a note saying that the erroneous message upon installation of Logic Pro 7.1 is a Tiger issue and is to be ignored. There's nothing about it on the Express pages that I have seen and it doesn't seem like I have the upgrade installed. Am I alone?
Jsegura
You have updated to the 10.4.2? Ufff...the Tiger still gives fear me.
mmoston
Every other past of the migration was seamless and effortless. The widgets rock.
Jsegura
Patience men! If I told you....
mmoston
That advice does me no good at this moment.
Thanks though.
Jsegura
If you have a G4, you can install the Panther. I don't go to Tiger until version 10.4.5. Panther from 10.3.5 began to work perfectly. Many headaches gave me. You have a complex equipment, and Tiger has many bugs that to fix still.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.