Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Osx 10.3.8 And Dp4.52 Isssue
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Digital Performer, AudioDesk
mrintenso
Hi , has anyone had problems with their computer hanging on shut down.... I installed panther with out any hickups, but when I re installed the drivers for motu audio system the mac would just hang at shut down and anytime I load the firewire interface the computer will hang and I can't close the interface on it's own either even if I turn my 828 mk2 off... If anyone has any ideas, help would be appreciated thanx JASON
kaboombahchuck
Why are you shutting down the computer?
lepetitmartien
[rant mode]Have you repaired permissions using Apple disk utility ? And do you let the mac run the BSD maintenance scripts regularly? (by leaving the mac on at night or running them yourself using OnyX for example)[/rant] cool.gif
mrintenso
H
i yes I regularly corect permissons, I am shutting the comuter down when I go to work and when I go to sleep as it is in my room, and being a g4 dual, is as loud as an aircraft carrier...

I have not heard of, nor do I know how to let the mac run the bsd maintence scripts, is onyX on osx as standard?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.