Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mirror Door Doesnt Like Protools D24
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Audio, MIDI, DSP Cards and Interfaces, Controllers > Digidesign TDM, HD, Icon, Venue etc.
mixerDave
I need help from all you out there.
I'm using a G4 mirror door and came across a good deal for a protools tdm d24 system with a 888/24 interface.
BUT no one told me that they don't go well together.
I've spoken to Digi and Apple and can't get any help from them. It seems that no one wants to know anything that's older than HD on G5s !!!!!
I appreciate any suggestions on what to do.
THANKS
lepetitmartien
QUOTE (mixerDave @ Mar 12 2005, 01:56)
I need help from all you out there.
I'm using a G4 mirror door and came across a good deal for a protools tdm d24 system with a 888/24 interface.
BUT no one told me that they don't go well together.

First are they supposed to be compatible from the Digi compatibility page? (it doesn't mean it's not if it's not there…)

Now have you tried to:

- move the card around to another port?
- reset the motherboard?

I'll drop a word to the webmaster, he should be able to have a look in the next days (very very very busy now). He knows a thing or two on PT/digidesign realm wink.gif
Francois Déchery
I seem to rember that d24 is not hardware compatible with some G4. and protools software support may have been dropped around version 5.x.

The compato page from digidesign is THE place to check it carefully !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.