MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

korektphool

Personal Photo
Members
Rookie
Rating

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Musicians / Arrangers

Studio case
Personal Info
Gender Not Set
Born July 5, 1985 (38 years old)
2180 Sydney
Australia
korektphool doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Statistics
Profile Views: 916*
Local Time: Sat 27 Apr 2024, 17:23
35 posts (0 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
* Profile views updated each hour
Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
10 Apr 2005
Hi all Macmusicians,

My equipment: 2.5Ghz G5, Cubase SE (with Studiocase - bought from a real Steinberg dealer) and some otehr audio/midi devices.

I was using successfully Cubase for about 5 hours yesterday (and previous days it was working perfectly). Then, I saved my project and quit normally. When I opened up my project and the application about 10 minutes later, it would not work. I keep getting the message: Cubase has "unexpectedly quit" after teh opening box. This way, I cannot open any project.

I have tried many remedies for fixing this error:
1) I used MacJanitor to clean up my HD
2) uninstalled Cubase and Studiocase and tried installing again.
3) Deleting the preferences.

Still, the Cubase does not open and i am unable to make any music on my computer.

Anyone here, if you know what to do to fix this problem: please help.

Sorry if this is posted on the wrong section; I did not know whether to post it in the software section or the getiing started section.

Thanks
[KorektPhool]
28 Jun 2004
Hi MacMusicians,

My song "I Dunno Y"is currently 14th on the Funky RNB charts. I was wondering if it is possible for a non-VIP user to get higher than this ranking on Soundclick.

This may sound like another way of promotion to y'all (it is somewhat) but I am interested to see if it is worthwhile to go in for VIP membership.

So, can you MacMusicians play or download my song "I Dunno Y" found on www.soundclick.com/korektphool so I can get understand Soundclick? I will get back to this site in about a week so I can inform y'all about my song's placings in the charts.

Thanks in advance,

Raghav Kaushik [KorektPhool]
29 Apr 2004
Hi MacMusicians!
My friend lent me a Cd with lots of WMA files and of course iTunes cannot play these. So I need to convert them to MP3 format for enjoying them on my computer. I was wondering how to do this; can anyone help me for a FREE solution? I do not want to pay for something I will probably use for only one time. Does anyone know of any software that does this? I did download 'Soundconverter' found on this site but it requires a license for every file over 500kb (and of course almost all the music is over 4mb). Pleas help!

On the otehr hand I know that iTunes 4.5 (I'm running 3.1) can convert automatically from WMA to MP3. If I downlaod the new version of iTunes, do I need 10.3 (I'm running 10.2.6). And how do I put my huge music libary (over 10gb) into 4.5 from version 3.1?

Thanks for any help offerd.

Raghav Kaushik Korektphool
21 Mar 2004
HI ALL!
This is what I want to do:
I have a sample (AIFF, mp3, whatever). I want to measure how loud the sound is, in decibels. Is there an application that can do this? Or is there a VST instrument that can do this once I load the sample in Cubase?
All help is appreciated.
PS In case you are wondering why I would want to do this, it is for a science project (I go to school).
Raghav Kaushik [KorektPhool]
10 Jan 2004
I have Cubase SE and the EQing options are very limited, its very annoying. There are only four knobs to tweak when I would like kore like 30. Anyone knows of any VST plugins I can use (free, I don;t haven't the cash to spend on plugins) that have more knobs. It doesn't matter if they use a lot of computer power- I''ll b eusing these only when mastering.
Cheers from Raghav.
Last Visitors
korektphool has no visitors to display.

Comments
Other users have left no comments for korektphool.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 18:23
- © 440 Forums 2011