MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

CruiSE

Personal Photo
Members

Rating

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Personal Info
Gender Not Set
Born Nov 20, 1987 (36 years old)
Colchester
United Kingdom
CruiSE doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Statistics
Profile Views: 582*
Local Time: Sat 27 Apr 2024, 17:00
4 posts (0 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
* Profile views updated each hour
Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
1 Jan 2004
Hi,

Need to know what firewire audio interface works with my specs. Need 7 mic inputs (mics could connect to interface by jack, but I prefer using XLR) and 2 Line inputs simultaneously to record to powerbook.

Any advice appreciated
Thanks

Adam
17 Dec 2003
New to Cubase SX. Just got Cubase SX which is borrowed from a friend until I can afford Logic 6. Did have Logic 4.7 Platinium OS9 but deleted OS9 as Logic was the only OS9 app I used. Thought this was pointless so I only use OSX now and classic isn't powerful enough to run Logic 4.7. Got an Edirol UA-5 which I used with Logic and found it easy to set up. Trying to set it up with Cubase proved more difficult. I installed the Edirol UA-5 OSX Driver but whatever I did, adjusting settings in the driver and Cubase SX I couldn't get low latency and reliable through put, just fuzz and breaks in the sound.

Mac Spec: eMac 700 with 1Gb RAM and a 40Gb HD

What values do I use: UA-5 Driver, Number of Disk Buffers, Disk Buffer Size, Audio Buffer Size and Expert Settings to get good results?

Hyperlink to UA-5 Driver Instructions below
UA-5 Driver Instructions

Thanks, Any help given appreciated
Adam
Last Visitors
CruiSE has no visitors to display.

Comments
Other users have left no comments for CruiSE.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 18:00
- © 440 Forums 2011