MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

s_o_n

Personal Photo
Members

Rating

Options
Options
Pro Infos

Musicians

Teach me
Personal Info
Gender Not Set
Born Feb 15, 1979 (45 years old)
98104 Seattle
United States
s_o_n doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Statistics
Profile Views: 487*
Local Time: Fri 19 Apr 2024, 23:04
6 posts (0 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
* Profile views updated each hour
Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
21 Feb 2003
Is this possible? And if not, how do I get Reason tracks into Protools? Right now, I'm running Digi 001, Reason, and using an Oxygen8 controller.

Thanks for any input!!!
15 Feb 2003
I'm starting to think that Reason is more of a toy that compliments ProTools, Cubase, or Logic...please correct me if I'm wrong but here's my question.

The ONLY thing I'll be doing is dumping tracks from the Triton into one of those and making beats. That's it. So is it necessary to get a PCI card or can I go with a USB audio/midi interface? Am I talking out off my ass and making no sense? HELP!
8 Feb 2003
I just got my Dual G4 867. And I have Propellerhead's Reason 2.0 and Cubasis VST 3.0 and a Korg Triton Studio 76 on the way (Yes, I'm in massive amounts of debt right now). Anyway, I need a PCI card that is compatible with Mac OS X 10.2. Any suggestions? Also, is that going to be all I need to be able to use the Triton as a MIDI controller? Do I need an interface? And please, answer me in as simple non-technical/musical terms as possible. Thanks!
Last Visitors
s_o_n has no visitors to display.

Comments
Other users have left no comments for s_o_n.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
Lo-Fi Version - Sat 20 Apr 2024, 00:04
- © 440 Forums 2011