MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which Music Programme?, Advice
dantilly
posté lun. 22 sept. 2003, 22:56
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 22 sept. 03
Lieu : Worcester - UK
Membre no 25,250

I am currently looking at buying a music programme for my mac. I will be using really for recording music taken from turntables. I will need the programme for what i believe to be basic editing, track breaks, levels and maybe some after effects etc. Anyone got any ideas? I want a package that will suit my needs but would consider a package with more features as long as it was not silly money. What equipment would I need to convert the analogue signal into a digital one?
Any help greatly appreciated. I have an imac and a Powerbook G4.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
posté mar. 23 sept. 2003, 02:10
Message #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

A little look on our soft tracker…

But there is the baby of Lucius who was with us at AE2003 Sound Studio, there are other on the audio editor page also.

Note I can't tell you if they do all you want them to. If a feature is missing, just ask the developers cool.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 15 oct. 2024, 13:21
- © MacMusic 1997-2008