MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Logic Questions
christofer
posté jeu. 31 juil. 2003, 09:31
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 31 juil. 03
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 22,232

Hi,
I'm contemplating buying Logic PLatinum 6 and need some advice. I make Hip Hop and need Logic to track, edit and mix my vocals with my premade beats and loops. I would also like to start composing my tunes in the Logic sequencer. Although i know it'll take a while to get use to. For now I tend to make my beats and tunes in Reason and then will Rewire them into Logic and go from there. When i buy Logic Platinum 6 will i have to buy the samplers and Softsynths seperately or are they included? as i'm making Hip Hop i thought i would start with the EXS24 Sampler only. Any other Hip Hop artists recommend any of the other devices??
Also does Logic have a decent Wave Editor or do you recommend investing in another wave editor. Spark, Peak, etc???
Can you master in Logic??? Or will i need seperate software for this also??
Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rickenbacker
posté ven. 1 août 2003, 11:09
Message #2

Maniac Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 17 mai 02
Lieu : Broughton
Membre no 4,705

Three soft synths (bass, pad and lead) are included with Logic, but nothing else. If you have Reason, though, why buy the EXS24? Just a thought. For wave editing Logic is OK, so you could get by without buying another app. As for mastering, well there is an Emagic program called Waveburner Pro, which will turn out full Red Book compliant master CDs. It's still OS 9 only, though they keep promising an update. I hope they do release one soon. In the meantime, all the pro mastering plugs that were in WB Pro are now in Logic Platinum anyway, so at least you get the multipressor etc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 17 oct. 2024, 18:30
- © MacMusic 1997-2008