MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Getting Crazy, Help me decide
ricsimp
posté mer. 28 mai 2003, 06:12
Message #11

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 04 mai 03
Lieu : Westville - US
Membre no 17,270

Alex,
I'm sure you won't be dissapointed rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
a0k1a
posté mer. 28 mai 2003, 21:00
Message #12

Inscrit : 16 avril 03
Lieu : Seattle - US
Membre no 16,197

QUOTE (Synthetic @ May 26 2003, 06:26)
a0k1a... not sure if your post was just an analogy but in reality, MAINSTREAM musicians for the most part use Macs rather than PC's. I can't tell you how many times I pick up a music mag with an article about how this band used ProTools or their studio recorded them in ProTools and where there is ProTools.... there is a Mac almost always.

Yes it is an anology and I'm talking about the computer industry and the consumers in general. PC's are accepted as the norm for general purposes. Really I was trying to say that I like Mac's better than PC's but I thought I'd be "artistic" about it. rolleyes.gif

When computers are talked about most people assume that the topic is about PC's, you know mainstream.

+Quote Post
a0k1a
posté mer. 28 mai 2003, 21:05
Message #13

Inscrit : 16 avril 03
Lieu : Seattle - US
Membre no 16,197

QUOTE (sampoo @ May 27 2003, 06:40)
Ok guys,
Yesterdaynight i finaly made a decision.
Next month all software i use will be available for MAC OSX and i will make the switch to MAC. Taking a good look around on the net and asking some pro’s for their experience i found out that there are very few MAC users having problems at all.
In future i would like to have a second studio with Protools and if i understand there is no
witch platform to run than.
Thanks for all the help guys!

Kind regards,
Alex

http://jovan-remkob.nl
biggrin.gif

WOOHOO!!!!

+Quote Post
Synthetic
posté mer. 28 mai 2003, 22:28
Message #14

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 25 juin 01
Lieu : Springfield - US
Membre no 1,082

QUOTE (a0k1a @ May 28 2003, 14:00)
QUOTE (Synthetic @ May 26 2003, 06:26)
a0k1a... not sure if your post was just an analogy but in reality, MAINSTREAM musicians for the most part use Macs rather than PC's. I can't tell you how many times I pick up a music mag with an article about how this band used ProTools or their studio recorded them in ProTools and where there is ProTools.... there is a Mac almost always.

Yes it is an anology and I'm talking about the computer industry and the consumers in general. PC's are accepted as the norm for general purposes. Really I was trying to say that I like Mac's better than PC's but I thought I'd be "artistic" about it. rolleyes.gif

When computers are talked about most people assume that the topic is about PC's, you know mainstream.

no biggie... just thought I would point that out ;-) and yep sadly PC's do have the market share advantage but that is ok... it just means mac users like to be different than the majority biggrin.gif

--------------------
----------------------------------------
<span style='font-size:18pt;line-height:100%'>Synthetic Tone</span>
Click above for totally original electronic music, art, & photos.
Click below to become an active member of the MacMusic.org site..

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Become An Active Member</span>

G4 550mhz Tibook & Brand Spankin New Dual G5 2Ghz Power Mac with Tiger.
So long old OS9 apps :(

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 7 juin 2024, 03:10
- © MacMusic 1997-2008