MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Firestation, Mac Os 9 Issues, Is anyone having the same problems?
mitch1
posté ven. 18 avril 2003, 03:11
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 18 avril 03
Membre no 16,327

Hello,
New to the board, is anyone successfully running Firestation with mac os 9? I keep getting a "Firewire Access Error" and can't setup firestation. I've reinstalled os, spent 3hrs on phone with Presonus tech support, and no luck. Any ideas???

Thanks
Mitch
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rguerin
posté mar. 22 avril 2003, 06:06
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 17 avril 03
Lieu : Baton Rouge - US
Membre no 16,275

Hi Mitch,

I called Presonus tech support today and was up and running in about five min. tongue.gif The best way is to set up via the apple control pannel. If you copied the mLAN driver into your systems folder you should see it there. I running Cubase VST 32 5.2 under Mac OS 9.2. I'll try to remember how it goes. Once the mLAN cotrol pannel is open, make sure that the send and recieve boxes are checked. Under "send" Isochronus should be zero, Audio sequences sould be eight and midi sequences should be one or how ever many you have. Now click select destinations. Now on the recieve side make sure the box is checked. My Isochronus is at sixteen, Audio sequences is at eight and midi sequences is at one. Hit select source. Make sure the FireStation is set to external and under clock it is set with to mLAN. I hope this helps. Take care.

rg
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 29 avril 2024, 04:49
- © MacMusic 1997-2008