MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Emagic Logic 5.5 Xskey, where the hell do i put it so it works?
Dleria
posté jeu. 17 avril 2003, 20:06
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 avril 03
Lieu : Chicago - US
Membre no 15,964

Hi there, i'm pretty new to Logic and i was able to obtain a copy of 5.5 for osx. i also downloaded the xskey for 5.5 and i put it in my extensions folder in OSX but when i start the program, it still says that it cannot detect a key. Am i doing something wrong or has Emagic finally beaten piracy? Thanks for reading and your help...

Hank

Ce message a été modifié par Dleria - jeu. 17 avril 2003, 20:08.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
formatj
posté ven. 18 avril 2003, 00:24
Message #2

Icône de groupe

Groupe : Team
Inscrit : 09 juil. 02
Lieu : Sydney - AU
Membre no 5,658

Am i doing something wrong or has Emagic finally beaten piracy?

Yes you are doing something wrong, you are using a cracked copy......and yes emagic has finally beaten piracy.

I suggest if you want to use Logic that you buy an xskey and plug it into a USB port instead of using a downloaded one in your extensions folder.
You will also get a manual which you will find useful if you are new to Logic and you will also get a copy of Logic 6.0 which is better than 5.5.

You may have noticed some advertising on this site by apple, guess who now owns emagic?
Please don't post questions on this site about cracked software, piracy is not supported!
angry.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 13 oct. 2024, 22:09
- © MacMusic 1997-2008