MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Logic Midi Problem...., (under core audio)
tokyoroland
posté mar. 17 déc. 2002, 02:54
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 19 août 02
Lieu : San Diego - US
Membre no 6,970

I don't know how it happened, becuase I haven't installed anything new or changed anything, but in Logic Platinum 5.3 for osx on 10.1.5 I get this weird problem.

When I open Logic, a flash says:

"WARNING:Mac osx Midi services not available"

what is this?!?!?

my usb midisport is on and working, and I havent played with it. But now, only one light flashes, not two, so NO sound comes out of my keyboard!! what could this be?

Under "Midi interface communication", I refreshed my midisport, but nothing happens. I had this same problem about a week ago, and I can't remember if I fixed it or it fixed itself...

This happens on all of my prerecorded songs aswell as the autoload that is there when I open Logic.

Could this be a 10.1.5 problem? why would it happen NOW, of all times?

please help

- jeffro

--------------------
"history repeats itself, so the best thing to do is rewrite the future"
- Jeffrey Roland
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xingu
posté mar. 17 déc. 2002, 15:47
Message #2

Inscrit : 25 juil. 02
Lieu : Strongsville - US
Membre no 6,217

To the best of my knowledge, you need to upgrade to Jaguar - 10.1.5 doesn't have Core Audio/Core MIDI fully implemented. emagic lists 10.2 as a minimum system requirement. I'm going through the same thing with the Big Box - tech support told me I'd need Jaguar, so I'm waiting to even install LA5.5 until upgrade my OS...

+Quote Post
ryosode
posté mar. 17 déc. 2002, 22:18
Message #3

Inscrit : 07 nov. 01
Lieu : San Jose - US
Membre no 2,270

Aha, that explains. I heard in Jaguar, CoreAudio, CoreMIDI, and AudioUnit went through complete overhalf. As the result, a lot of previous audio software for OS X broke in Jaguar. I guess that's the case with tokyoland's LAP.

Basically, for OS X audio ppl, Jaguar is a must have upgrade. Audio MIDI Setup utility that comes with Jaguar is a beauty. I was pleased with Apple's effort to make one unified interface for Audio environment setup.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 16 juin 2024, 02:14
- © MacMusic 1997-2008