MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> How To Make Your 13x4 Wig Looks Different
ruiyu
posté ven. 3 déc. 2021, 08:51
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 20 avril 20
Membre no 126,322

A lot of times, we buy wigs and wear them to look different from other people's hair. 13x4 Wig of different textures, colors, even lengths, and densities can make people feel different. But there was a limit to the style of wigs, and more and more people were buying them. So how do we make our wigs look different? Today I'm going to give you some tips for making your wigs look different!

What Is 13x4 Lace Wig
13x4 lace frontal also can be called 13x4 lace closure, is a closure piece made of lace base and human hair, used in the front to make a full head. The size of the 13x4 lace frontal closure is 13-Inch across and 4-Inch back. Similar with the 13x6 lace front wigs, the 13x4 Straight Frontal Wig is also constituted by half hand-tied lace and half machine-made wig cap. The 100% human hair is knotted in to the lace hole on the lace part and sewed onto the machine-made wig cap on the part of the machine-made part. But different with the human hair 13x6 lace front wig, the lace size of the 13x4 Transparent Lace is 13 inches length by 4 inches width. The sewing difference is showing in the below picture.

Braid
If you learn to braid your hair, you'll have a chance to stand out in a crowd. In general, no matter what texture or color your hair is, you can make people feel different by braiding your hair. In addition to normal braiding, you can also use ribbons or colored hair bundles to braid your hair. Sometimes, a good braid can make you more attractive. If you use a ribbon or colored hair bundle to braid, you will look more stylish and energetic. If you want to braid your hair, then I suggest you buy a lace wig. This way the wig will fit better into your hairline and look more natural.

Highlight Hair
A highlight wig is always the one that stands out in a crowd. I'm sure you'll notice that a lot of people these days have been staining the front hair in bright colors. If you don't think you can handle the front-only highlight hair, then you can try a wig like the one shown in figure 1. This kind of highlight wig doesn't look obtrusive at all but rather glamorous. But if you're a trendsetter, then I recommend trying a second frontal highlight wig. And this is the kind of hair you can dye yourself at home. You can dye it in any color you like.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet
- ruiyu   How To Make Your 13x4 Wig Looks Different   ven. 3 déc. 2021, 08:51

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 28 mars 2024, 16:28
- © 440 Forums 2011