MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shaquem Griffin Shirt
chunshu00
posté jeu. 21 mai 2020, 06:58
Message #1

Advanced Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 29 juin 19
Membre no 126,169

Several years ago Rashaad Penny Shirt , a sports writer watched a well known professional golfer, who earned very large sums of money every year, sink a long putt to win yet another large purse. Another spectator turned to him and said, "Man, I wish I had been born with the ability to play golf like that. It sure would be great to be able to play that good and make that kind of money." He shook his head and walked off.

The sports writer shook his head too, but for a different reason.

Earlier in the day Kam Chancellor Shirt , in a moment when the professional could have been resting, the sports writer had watched him take a bucket of balls and practice putting for over an hour.

How much of our success is simply luck or the result of having been born with just the right credentials, skills, or genes?

Oh sure, to be born a Rockefeller or a Kennedy is a great step on the road to success, but in 1906 a guy named Al started a small home business in his sister's basement on a bench near the furnace. A few people have heard of that guy. His full name is Alfred Fuller Doug Baldwin Shirt , and he founded Fuller Brush, which is still going strong in the 21st Century.

He didn't have a lot of money to start with, just an idea and a willingness to put in the effort required.

I often point to two friends of mine who became millionaires in separate network marketing programs. Neither was anything other than an ordinary guy. One was a bartender in his thirties, and the other was a relatively UNSUCESSFUL insurance salesman in his late forties. Each took about three years to reach a point where their network marketing businesses took off and began producing livable income. Both had the same technique. They put their brochures in the hands of everybody they met. They did this for three years and eventually the law of averages caught up with them. The last time I saw them, they were both receiving monthly checks in excess of $100,000.00 a month.

Both admitted to me that when they started their network marketing businesses Earl Thomas III Shirt , they were very uncertain about what to say, so mainly they let their brochures do the talking for them. However, people did ask questions, and over time, as in any job, they learned the right answers. As their knowledge of their product increased 12th Fan Shirt , they became better able to anticipate objections and expand on benefits.

This all came from practice!

By the time they had really begun to make a liveable income from their individual programs, they were able to guide and coach other beginners such as they had once been. These other people built my friends' downlines and helped make them millionaires.

So you see, it's nice to be born into a rich or famous family, or with certain marketable skills, but there is nothing stopping most of us from achieving great success except our own unwillingness to pay the price of practice.

There's an old joke by Henny Youngman, I think. A young man with a violin case stopped a hippie on a New York street. He asked the hippie how to get to Carnegie Hall. The hippie looked at his violin case and then told him Michael Dickson Shirt , "Practice, man. Practice."

The author is retired from the Army after 21 years of service. He has worked as an accountant, purchasing agent, optical lab manager, restaurant manager, instructor and long-haul Shaquem Griffin Shirt , over-the-road truck driver. He has been a member of Mensa for several years, and has written and published poetry, essays, and articles on various subjects for the last 40 years. He has been an active internet marketer since 2000, and now makes his living online. To learn more about improving your marketing performance, please visit . To read more articles by the author Russell Wilson Shirt , please visit his blog at >

National swimming stars welcomed the building of a new Olympic swimming pool at a school in Tavistock, Devon in a development expected to transform the sport in the west of England
The school has been given the go-ahead to build an eight-lane, 50m pool to train Olympic swimmers and encourage the next generation of young hopefuls.
Made possible in part thanks to 拢706,000 of Sport England National Lottery funding, the pool will be used to train Mount Kelly pupils, local and regional state schools and swimming clubs from across the country.
Mark Semmence Ugo Amadi Shirt , headteacher at Mount Kelly, says: his significant investment in the future of the school and for sport regionally would not have been possible without the support of Sport England.
"I am particularly delighted that the new pool will enable Mount Kelly to work more closely with the local and regional community, as 60% of the usage of the pool is designated for local state schools and swimming clubs.鈥?br > With an estimated 1 in 3 children in England unable to swim on leaving primary school, the pool is a vital part of bucking this trend. Scores of primary children from across the region will use the top-class facility.
Olympic and Commonwealth medal winner and ex-Mount Kelly pupil Sharron Davies MBE, said: "I am thrilled. This is a big step forward for British swimming. It will give a huge boost to the chances of more young people reaching international level as well as giving those who simply love the sport to come and enjoy themselves while getting fit."
British athlete Dina Asher-Smith is a major med. Cheap Hats Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap NCAA Hoodies Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Shirts Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholsale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Baseball Jerseys Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Bienvenue invité
Contribute
Version bas débit - jeudi 28 mars 2024, 14:46
- © PcMusic 1997-2007