MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Authentic Mike Evans Jersey
linchao
posté jeu. 27 sept. 2018, 07:35
Message #1

Rookie

Groupe : Banned
Inscrit : 16 août 18
Lieu : New York - US
Membre no 125,979

The Minnesota Timberwolves picked up another important win to keep pace in this relentless Western Conference race.

Their quest to end the franchise’s 14-year absence from the playoffs still isn’t finished.

Karl-Anthony Towns slammed his way to 24 points and grabbed 18 rebounds for the Timberwolves Youth C.J. Mosley Jersey , who toughed out a 113-94 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday night to move one step closer to the postseason.

”We had to play as if we had that kind of desperation in us,” said Towns, who had five dunks to help ignite the crowd.

They haven’t always displayed that attitude down the stretch, which is why they weren’t able to clinch that long-sought spot before their 82nd game. They’ll have to beat surging Denver on Wednesday night to get in, because the Nuggets won their sixth straight game to stay tied with the Wolves in eighth place. Denver’s victory over Portland ended about an hour after Minnesota’s, but the players expressed nonchalance about following along as they left the arena.

”I’m not going to check my phone. I’m going to go eat,” Jimmy Butler said wryly, after scoring 15 points in 23 minutes, his second game back from the knee injury.

Jeff Teague added 24 points for the Timberwolves, who trailed by 10 points early before taking over against a depleted Grizzlies team that beat them 101-93 exactly two weeks ago in one of their worst losses of the season.

Teague missed six of his first eight shots, but he helped the Wolves pull away with a four-point play in the early portion of the third quarter. His lob found Andrew Wiggins for a soaring dunk about three minutes later. Gorgui Dieng sank his second 3-pointer of the night soon after for a 75-63 lead. Butler gave the Wolves a 98-83 lead midway through the fourth quarter with a hustle to finish a fast break with a layup.

The Wolves brought energy and crisp ball movement, but they clearly carried some pressure with them during an ugly start filled with turnovers and misfires. They made only four of their first 16 shots from the field, and boos circulated in the arena as Omari Johnson’s jumper put the Grizzles in front 24-14. Butler missed a short bank shot as he was fouled and bricked the first free throw, too, causing him to growl in disgust as he reached the bench early in the second quarter.

The Wolves, though, used a 20-4 run to lighten the mood a little in the arena. Derrick Rose (13 points), Dieng (11 points) and Tyus Jones (eight points) combined to produce a solid output from the second unit.

”We were just playing soft. We tend to do that from time to time Authentic Josh Norman Jersey ,” Butler said. ”Whenever we play hard, a lot of good things happen.”

GIBSON GOES OUT

The Wolves lost power forward Taj Gibson in the first quarter to a neck injury he suffered in the previous game and tried to play through. He left for the locker room without returning to the bench.

”It’s tough when you can’t even turn your neck from right to left when you look around,” Gibson said. ”Just try to get as much treatment as possible.”

STILL SWEATING

Ben McLemore had 18 points for the Grizzlies, who moved one loss closer to a prime lottery pick and fell to 6-34 on the road.

The Grizzlies, whose streak of seven straight postseason appearances was snapped long ago, were sapped by the summer departures of stalwarts Zach Randolph, Tony Allen and Vince Carter. Mike Conley, Tyreke Evans and Chandler Parsons have missed a combined 143 games. Even Marc Gasol, who bested Towns for 20 points and 10 rebounds in the last matchup, sat out to rest. The starting lineup for this game had only one holdover, Dillon Brooks, from the March 26 meeting.

The Grizzlies would match the franchise’s worst record (22-60) since the move to Memphis if they lose their final game.

”It’s disrespectful to say that guys are tanking and trying to lose, because those guys that are on the floor every night have something to prove,” interim coach J.B. Bickerstaff said, adding: ”Every single night they’re giving their best effort. So you’ve got to give the guys that are out there on the court more respect than I think people give them credit for.”

TIP-INS

Grizzlies: MarShon Brooks, who averaged nearly 24 points over his first five games with the team since joining last month fresh from the Chinese league, missed 12 of 16 shots against tough defense from Butler and finished with 14 points.

”Just going out there playing hard, making them work for everything Womens Clay Matthews Jersey ,” Brooks said.

Timberwolves: Backup center Cole Aldrich, who has logged just 49 minutes all season, was honored before the game with the Flip Saunders Legacy Award for community service in honor of the team’s late executive and coach. Aldrich had an assist in the final minute.

UP NEXT

Grizzlies: Play at Oklahoma City on Wednesday to wrap up the franchise’s 23rd season, the 17th in Memphis.

Timberwolves: Take on Denver on Wednesday, after losing 100-96 on the road last week.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — On a sweltering late-summer afternoon, more than 6,000 fans trekked north on Interstate 29 to see the Kansas City Chiefs participate in a training-camp practice at Missouri Western State University.

More specifically, to see Patrick Mahomes II participate in practice.

The Chiefs’ first-round pick in last year’s draft, Mahomes is poised to begin his NFL quarterback career in earnest after the offseason trade of Alex Smith to Washington. He’s the best hope of Chiefs fans for a homegrown star at the game’s most important position since Todd Blackledge failed to live up to similarly massive expectations in the early 1980s.

Mahomes carries the weight of an organization that hasn’t made the Super Bowl since 1970 on his strong right arm.

It’s an enormous amount of pressure on a quarterback with one career start.

“I mean, I definitely have a bigger voice just being in the starting quarterback role,” Mahomes said, “but there are so many leaders on this team. There are so many leaders and so many guys that have stepped up. When you have a team of leaders, those are the teams that have success.”

The Chiefs had plenty of success under Smith, at least in the regular season, including back-to-back AFC West titles for the first time in franchise history. But playoff success was maddeningly elusive, and it will be that barometer against which Mahomes is measured.

Make the playoffs? That’s the bare-bones expectations this season.

“There are high expectations,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Authentic Randall Cobb Jersey , “but the important thing is that there are high expectations within the building and within the team.

“They demand that of themselves,” Reid continued, “and you felt that in OTAs and I expect that to continue. I expect guys to challenge each other. That’s the way you get better, and we have great competition that we’re going to play this year, starting with the Chargers. You get yourself ready to go and take that upon yourself as an individual. Let’s start there.”

As the Chiefs begin turning their attention toward their opener Sept. 9 in San Diego, here are some of the keys to keeping that division title streak intact:

GETTING DEFENSIVE: The Chiefs were 28th in total defense last season, and must replace playmaking cornerback Marcus Peters and erstwhile stars Derrick Johnson and Tamba Hali. New cornerback Kendall Fuller was impressive in camp, but free-agent signings David Amerson and Orlando Scandrick need to provide some depth at the Chiefs’ most suspect position.

WHAT A RUSH: The defense would be buoyed by an improved pass rush; the Chiefs managed just 31 sacks last season. Justin Houston has struggled to validate his $101 million, six-year deal, and former first-round pick Dee Ford has been hampered by injuries. Both need to live up to expectations.

“Would you love to have a million sacks? Yeah, I would love that,” defensive coordinator Bob Sutton said, “but the biggest thing to use is always affecting the quarterback. That is the key deal.”

HAPPY HUNT-ING: Kareem Hunt was one of the NFL’s breakout stars last season, when the third-round pick out of Toledo had a league-leading 1,327 yards rushing. Hunt comes into the season firmly entrenched as the team’s No. 1 running back, and his ability to run behind a veteran offensive line will be crucial to taking some of the pressure off Mahomes and the passing game.

“To me, it’s the same thing. I’m going to come out there and play football. Just do my job,” Hunt said.

ANOTHER NEW OC: The Chiefs are on their third offensive coordinator in five years after losing Doug Pederson to the Eagles Authentic Mike Evans Jersey , where he won the Super Bowl, and Matt Nagy to the Bears. The new man on the job is Eric Bieniemy, who was promoted from running backs coach and should provide some continuity.

SCHEDULE SITUATION: The first six weeks of the season should tell whether the Chiefs are legitimate contenders. Four games are on the road, including trips to the Chargers and Steelers the first two weeks, and trips to Denver and New England. Home games in that stretch are against San Francisco and Jacksonville.

“I find it interesting that everyone always talks about, ‘Oh, we have a really hard beginning.’ These are all tough games,” general manager Brett Veach said. “It doesn’t matter who you open up with, who you end with. You never know who is going to get hurt and how this is going to play out. I know in this league, and coach mentions it every week, you win a game in this league, it doesn’t matter who you are playing or when you are playing, it is tough. I think the schedule all looks tough.”

Dzanan Musa Jersey

--------------------
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 19 mars 2024, 12:50
- © 440 Forums 2011