Here, Pavtube BDMagic for Mac
ranks top on the list of Mac Blu-ray Rippers for its versatile features-it can import most of Blu-ray discs protected Blu-ray Disc and unprotected Blu-ray discs. With it you can “Full copy your Blu-ray” or directly copy your Blu-rays without extra. You can convert your Blu-rays to more than 200 video/audio formats, and you also can transfer them to your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Anroid Tablets and Phones. More prominent, you can convert 2D Blu-ray or 3D Blu-ray to 3D effect, and you can with 3D Movies on home theater. It also comes with editor, you can also edit your Blu-ray by yourself. There are more humane setting, waiting for your visit!
macOS High Sierra, Mac 10.12 OS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard
* More than DVD disc supported, DVD folder, DVD ISO/IFO can be easily loaded; more than 200 profiles are listed under the Format menu, including H.264 MP4, MKV, M4V, MOV, AVI, etc.
* Convert DVD disc to H.265/HEVC codec to store with high quality in small file size, play on Mac with VLC, Divx player, PotPlayer or stream online with Wowza Streaming Engine.
* Frequently update of Format list with adding new devices to assure you to locate the optimized presets for the destination portable devices, media players, game consoles, or video editing software.
* To get better movie playback on your devices, free to trim a short clip out of original movie, crop black bars from images, insert external SRT.ASS/SSA subtitles, add video effects and more.
* You are allowed to optionally set video and audio parameters to achieve the best video and audio enjoyment during playback.
It can only convert DVD ISO files to other formats, while do not support convert other formats to ISO files. Availability
Free trial for three months. Only $49 (If you buy now, only need $39.2) for lifetime license and upgrade.
Free download the best free DVD Ripper for macOS High Sierra: Other Download:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3...4-76177782.html How to Copy DVD with the Top DVD Ripper on macOS High Sierra
Step 1: Add DVD movies
After downloaded and installed this DVD Ripper onmacOS High Sierra, click “Load files” to add DVD movies to the software to rip onmacOS High Sierra.
Step 2: Three ways to copy DVD movie
A. DVD full disc copy
Full disc copy allows you to keep the whole file structure in your DVD disc complete without any quality loss. Click the “Copy the entire disc” button to start DVD full disc copy.
B. Directly copy
If you hate the extras in the DVD, you can try copying DVD main movie only which will leave out any extras for you. Click the format bar to follow “Copy” ＞ “Directly Copy”
C. Rip DVD to any format like MKV/MP4/MOV/AVI
Press on “Format”. Here, you can see many profiles, like “Common Video”, “HD Video”, “3D Video” and some preset for popular devices. Search any one you need, like “H.264 MP4″format as the output format for its wide compatibility feature.
Step 3: Start backup and copy DVD
If you choose the second or third way to copy DVD movie, you need to hit the “Start Conversion” button in bottom right corner to start DVD to any video conversion. When the process is completed, open output folder and find the ripped DVD file.
Conclusion: Thanks to its user-oriented interface, advanced codec settings, solid decryption on DVD copy protections and special features like built-in video editor, 3D creator, Pavtube BDMagic for Mac is really worthy much of your attention. Top DVD Ripper for macOS High Sierra Freeware – Handbrake Handbrake formacOS High Sierra
will be available soon if not now. As free open-source DVD ripping software for macOS High Sierra, Handbrake does a good job in DVDs ripping. Most of the time, the output video quality is OK. Sometimes, this DVD ripper onmacOS High Sierra stutters and gives audio video not syncing problem, which is acceptable since we don’t need to pay for it, right? Like common open-source DVD ripper formacOS High Sierra, Handbrake can’t deal with encrypted DVDs ripping, which leads to errors like no valid source found on Handbrake, DVD not loading, Handbrake ripping 99 titles DVD etc. It is a bit complicated for beginners to learn how to use the free DVD ripper formacOS High Sierra, detailed guide is shared below. How to use Handbrake to rip DVD on macOS High Sierra free
free DVD ripper software formacOS High Sierra
1. Free download DVD ripper for macOS High Sierra and run it.
2. Select a source DVD disc to rip onmacOS High Sierra by click “Source” button. It may take a while for the DVD ripping free software formacOS High Sierra to load a DVD.
3. Click “Title” and choose a DVD title chapter from the dropping-up submenu to rip.
4. Choose Destination to save output DVD free copy onmacOS High Sierra.
5. Choose preset outputs on the right. The “Normal” and “High Profile” is good for output movie playback on media players, editing etc.
6. Choose video codec, frame rate, quality etc. to rip. Confused? Read best Handbrake settings to figure it out and copy DVD free onmacOS High Sierra with right settings.
7. Click “Start” to rip DVD with Handbrake onmacOS High Sierra. If you have two or more titles to rip, hit “Add to Queue” icon.
Note: if your DVD is encrypted, resort to other free DVD ripper for Mac. Now, It’s Time for You to Judge the Best DVD Ripper Software
Handbrake won’t rip DVD onmacOS High Sierra even if you updated to the latest version HandBrake 0.10.5. A Handbrake for macOS High Sierra alternative – Pavtube BDMagic for Mac is more practical. Pavtube BDMagic for Mac updates constantly to be compatible with the newlymacOS High Sierra, as well as rip latest copy-protected DVDs, including DVD CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, Disney X-project DRM, etc. Moreover, it rips DVD worthy of the title of best Handbrake formacOS High Sierra alternative since it supports most common multimedia files input (DVD, ISO Image, DVD Folder) and output (MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, MOV etc.)
They Also Downloading Video Converter for macOS High Sierra Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac
is the best video converter on macOS Sierra with all the functions of a Blu-ray Ripper + DVD Ripper + Video Converter + Audio Converter.
- Rip Blu-ray and DVD to iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, iTunes on macOS Sierra.
- Transcode MKV, MP4, FLV, AVI, H.265, MOV, WMV, VOB, ISO, etc to another format.
- Compress 4K to 1080p and convert 1080p to 720p
- Create 3D SBS video out of 2D/3D source for Gear VR, ZEISS VR One, etc.
- Add subtitle to video, add watermarker, replace/remove audio from video
, adjust aspect ratio, etc.
- Trim video footage, crop video black area, split video to several parts, merge fragment to a whole video.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.12 macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, OS X Yosemite, etc. Read More: Play HEVC on macOS High SierraBest 4K Video Players for Mac (macOS High Sierra) Solutions for Playing WMV on VLC on macOS (High) Sierra Top 5 Best DVD Ripper to Rip DVD on Windows and Mac Lists of Best DVD Copying and DVD Converting Software