MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Keyboard Usb With ..., keyboard with sampler memory to put samplers from logic
canoleguer
posté lun. 18 juil. 2011, 12:12
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 27 juil. 10
Membre no 114,730

hello macmusicians!

my question is if there are some usb keyboard controller, simple 61 keys without no sounds but yes with some sistem to put 3 or 4 sounds from sampler logic.

I want a lighty keys and a little, not a great keyboard controller with multifuncions, etc

i mean it's to get the keyboard to play anywhere with the sounds of the Mac- logicpro9 but just without the PC mac.

i don't know if i explain rigth or it's just only possible with a normal sampler keyboard.

I hope someone could help me,

thanks,

dani
pianist, producer, spain, BCN
www.myspace.com/danirambla
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
manchoa
posté jeu. 21 juil. 2011, 10:08
Message #2

Rookie

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 06 nov. 09
Lieu : Pärnu - FI
Membre no 111,338

if you say some samples from Logic, I guess You mean some sounds from Logic EXS24 sampler. Well , it means you must resample these sounds again... I dont say its impossible, but - good luck with that. You need to resample all the samples and layers. and velocities. A looot of work and time and it will never sound exactl the same as it was in Logic. But if you want to take some sounds from you computer to the road without a computer, I suggest you to think about hardware VST player. I use one ofthese a lot and I have the same sounds in my PC and in my live gogs. You ca use any VST virtual instrument with it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 17 mai 2024, 22:06
- © MacMusic 1997-2008