MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cd Import Problem
damann
posté sam. 16 nov. 2002, 00:50
Message #11

Advanced Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 juin 02
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 5,044

the movie import function in logic and peak, not surprisingly, expects a .mov file. it's for importing...movies! wink.gif
in a floating movie window.
to import sound files into logic/peak, as i said, requires aif,sd2, or wav files.
to repeat once more. open the audio cd in itunes(free with your mac), or toast, to convert the audio cd data into aif, sd2, or wav files.
once you've done this, you can simply drag the files onto logic to load them, or open them in peak.
quicktime will obviously convert files to aif if you want to use it for this, but if you then want to load those files into logic, choose the "add audio file" from the audio menu, not "import movie". wink.gif
it makes sense if you think about it...

--------------------
one for all and all for one...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Teiwaz
posté sam. 16 nov. 2002, 04:40
Message #12

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 30 oct. 02
Lieu : Los Angeles - US
Membre no 8,882

It should be easy converting a quicktime audio file into aif, sd2 or .wav.
I use tc spark to import quicktime audio files and then convert to whatever I require though I find that I dont have to use that function too often.
As damann outlined above, importing with toast is sooo easy. If you have Toast Titanium it's so easy your granny could do it!

laugh.gif

Pop in the audio cd, drag it on to Titanium's window, select all tracks with <apple+a> or just the one audio selection with the mouse and push the extract button!!

What could be harder...?

echoing damann's advice here, the "add audio file" feature is rather handy in Logic...

huh.gif

--------------------
Nobody can take from you what you give freely.

+Quote Post
jimmynitcher
posté lun. 25 nov. 2002, 18:41
Message #13

Groupe : Validating
Inscrit : 08 juin 02
Lieu : London
Membre no 5,004

Thanks for your reply but "Movie" definitely refers to both audio AND Quicktime movies (for sync'ing to picture) in Logic.
I know as I've done both with the same function in fact i have anther Mac and it works on that ! - I just can't see the difference in configuration.
Thanks again all
J

--------------------
Macbook Pro 2 ghz/15"/10.3.4/1 g RAM/x2 monitors/Logic Pro 7.2/Ableton Live 5.0/Reason 3/Fireface 800/PSP Vintage Warmer/Roland JD800/Roland SH101/Arturia Moog Modular/Epiphone Firebird 7/Guitar Rig/Dynaudio BM5a monitors.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 2 juil. 2024, 13:19
- © MacMusic 1997-2008