MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fresh Loops And Samples
BEATMKR
posté mer. 1 avril 2009, 22:33
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 01 avril 09
Membre no 107,599

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where I can get some high quality loops and samples? I am willing to pay and the best ones I've found so far are on these guys on ebay:

http://stores.ebay.com/audioport-1

I've purchased almost everything they have, but I was looking for some more Hip Hop Soul and Bass Tone stuff. Any suggestions?

THX
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pushtobreak
posté jeu. 2 avril 2009, 06:13
Message #2

Inscrit : 14 avril 06
Lieu : New York - US
Membre no 79,125

I don't know if it's what you're looking for but I just released some old school breakbeat style acoustic drum loops. There's a 62 loop free sample pack and the full 631 loop pack is $10. Check it out see if you like it:
http://www.genjisiraisi.com/nugs

+Quote Post
mortalengines
posté jeu. 2 avril 2009, 08:50
Message #3

Advanced Member

Inscrit : 08 mai 05
Lieu : Portland - US
Membre no 65,373

Hey, you've got a nice angle for spamming.....good try. I have never been very impressed with the loops I bought off of Ebay (it was years ago when I did).....I would go to Acid Planet and see what was on sale for that week before I did anything else. Sony's Acid Loops lend themselves to slicing and dicing better than just about all the other stuff out there..... and isn't that the point of using them? I seldom. if ever, use a straight loop to make music with. Besides, Acid Loops are cheap and they sound good (like they were made in a studio....not some guy's bedroom). They give away free loops once a week (go to the site and search 8 packs).....What more could you ask for?

www.myspace.com/mortal_engines

www.reverbnation.com/mortalengines

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 14 mai 2024, 16:36
- © 440 Forums 2011