MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> M-audio Audiophile 192 And Leopard - Working, Audiophile 192 (pci) works under Leopard G5 2.3GHz
Fdumptch
posté lun. 19 nov. 2007, 14:39
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 04 juil. 02
Lieu : AU
Membre no 5,430

Hmm - this is one of those WTF! moments.
I wasn't expecting the M-Audio drivers to work at all with Leopard, and in fact, the Tiger ones didn't work for me after I upgraded to Leopard.
Not much was working actually - so I ended up wiping and starting again. Did a fresh install of Leopard and the Tiger drivers - no joy - card not found. Deleted those drivers.
However, out of boredom, I decided to download the last release of the Delta drivers for Panther (Delta_OSX_2.0.3) - and it WORKS!!! ROFLMAO

System info:

I'm running a PPC G5 Dual 2.3GHz.

Other things I did:
I installed Rogue Amoeba's SoundSource thingy (always use it to quickly switch between cards)
Then installed the Delta_OSX_2.0.3 package. (forced quit the installer as clicking in "restart" in previous attempts caused my machine to hang).
Changed Accounts Login preference to disable Auto login.
And rebooted - and thar she blows

If anyone is still using this card - and upgraded to Leopard -might be handy info.
Regards
Fdumptch
cool.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fdumptch
posté mer. 21 nov. 2007, 04:02
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 04 juil. 02
Lieu : AU
Membre no 5,430

one thing you might want to know.
Installing the Panther Delta drivers will cause a kernel panic if you try to use "fast user switching"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 29 avril 2024, 16:12
- © MacMusic 1997-2008