MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weird Vst-only Evolution Prob, Hanging Note Weirdness
Bonteburg
posté dim. 18 mars 2007, 13:46
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 18 mars 07
Lieu : DE
Membre no 89,484

Eyoop....
New here but been doing computer music for 5ish years.
biggrin.gif

This is a weird one: Whenever I play my evolution mk249c in a VST host (I have Tracktion and Luna to test with) I get hanging/dropped notes galore as soon as i hit more than say, 3 keys repeatedly at once. It's so bad as to render my keyboard practically useless IMO. Happens with monosynths in legato mode also - like it's some kind of overload.

Here's the interesting bit, in Logic Express 6 (AU host) everything's just fine! unsure.gif
I can bang away on my keyboard like there's no tomorrow and still get top performance.

I was hunting for drivers and found out there are none (it's supposed to work on a Mac from scratch).

Does anyone know a solution to this? I could easily do it all in Logic but that would cut me off from my VSTi, let alone a change of hosts every now and then.

Thanks....

G4 400MhZ, OSX 10.3.9.

Marco biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
posté lun. 19 mars 2007, 04:59
Message #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

Have you tried to recreate the AudioMIDI set up from scratch ?

Have you tried with another cable? (unlikely as Logic works but…)

Is the Evolution self powered by USB or have you an adapter for it? If it's powered from USB, try with an adapter.

That's all I can see for now…

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 29 avril 2024, 09:08
- © MacMusic 1997-2008