MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Little Lost..., Looking for a good machine to keep logic-ing my life
emgcarra
posté ven. 12 janv. 2007, 02:11
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 14 mai 05
Lieu : Caracas - VE
Membre no 65,694

Hi falks. Please, try to have a good new year.
I´ve been a Logic user since cavern ages and ´till now:"so far, so good". Now my good old G4 2 x 800 has decided to stop running....but listening to those horrible news about the new macs double duo 2 and etc., brings me to the already known question: What is the machine I have to put my eyes and cash on...?
I mean, to keep doing music and trying to be a happy musician....?!
If anyone of you (experts)have a pleasant exerience and want to share it with this humble songwriter, it will be appreciate, from the botton of my heart.
Thanks a lot in advance.....
emgcarra.- rolleyes.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gdoubleyou
posté ven. 12 janv. 2007, 03:48
Message #2

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Kirkland
Membre no 2,002

Don't know what stories you heard, the MacIntels are quite capable, even the core duo mini is faster than last years dual G5's for most tasks.

The biggest drawback is that some plugins are not yet Intel compatible, but if you are using Logic pro that's ot a big problem.

cool.gif

--------------------
G-Dub

+Quote Post
emgcarra
posté ven. 12 janv. 2007, 15:39
Message #3

Inscrit : 14 mai 05
Lieu : Caracas - VE
Membre no 65,694

Ok, Thanks.
unsure.gif

+Quote Post
dlshow
posté sam. 13 janv. 2007, 15:04
Message #4

Inscrit : 10 janv. 03
Lieu : Greencastle - US
Membre no 10,643

I have had the new Macbook Pro 17 Powerbook for almost a year now. IT IS AWESOME!.. I have parallel and windows XP Pro running also. It is the best mac by far an I go all the way back to and still have my SE 30. I have taught band for over 35 years and use the Mac exclusively. I love Sebelius for all that it will do. I can't wait to retire so I can learn everyting about Sebelius. Garage band is awesome for recording. I just bit the bullet and paid the money for my new Mac. I lost the ability to use some old software and their is a lot of things I want to use on the Wildows side that won't work yet but it will in time. I DO EVERYTHING BUT SLEEP WITH MY MACBOOK PRO.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Bienvenue invité
Contribute
PcMusic est VOTRE site! Participez à son évolution...
Version bas débit - lundi 8 juil. 2024, 23:26
- © PcMusic 1997-2007