MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> M-tron Universal Binary Progress
Leftwrite
posté sam. 13 janv. 2007, 08:47
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 mai 03
Lieu : Round Rock - US
Membre no 17,775

I was wondering if anyone has any insight into GMedia's effort to port the M-Tron AU to a Universal Binary plugin. The only info I can get off of their website is that they are working on it, and would prefer people not interrupting them by inquiring about status.

That message was dated August 2006. I am sitting on half a dozen tunes I have been working on that have M-Tron utilized on then, and now I can't move forward with them on my iMac Core Duo.

Any insight into where GMedia might have this ported would be greatly appreciated. The M-Tron is a key ingredient in my music production arsenal and I would like to use it again immediately if not sooner.

Thanks.

Rick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gdoubleyou
posté mer. 17 janv. 2007, 18:44
Message #2

Maniac Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Kirkland
Membre no 2,002

From their website.

It's NAMM time again and should anyone be passing, please pop in and see us on the Digidesign/M-Audio booth. We'll be happy to see you just so long as the questions aren't exclusively about Universal Binaries.

On which note, and in keeping with our slightly reckless nature, we'll be taking UBs to NAMM and using the show as a final test of how robust they are - Frankly, if they can survive the show, we'll be sure that they'll survive all other situations too.

So providing everything goes smoothly there, we'll be looking at the first releases in early February. We'll also have something new at the show too but more on that later.

cool.gif

--------------------
G-Dub
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Bienvenue invité
Contribute
PcMusic est VOTRE site! Participez à son évolution...
Version bas débit - mercredi 18 sept. 2024, 20:34
- © PcMusic 1997-2007