MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Getting Faders On Radium To Control Pro Tools 6, Mapping keyboard faders to Pro Tools 6
djmush1
posté jeu. 11 janv. 2007, 17:07
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 janv. 07
Lieu : Brooklyn - US
Membre no 87,155

Greetings ffolks,

djMush1 here in Brooklyn, NY. I am a trumpet player and composer, and also a producer and aspiring reggae dancehall and dub recording engineer.

I am running Pro Tools LE 6.4 with the Digi 001 and Mac OS 10.3.9 on a Mac G4 (digital audio) with a 1.7 gig dual processor and 1 gig of RAM, and also using a Radium 61 key USB midi keyboard.

My Qu:

I would like to use the 8 faders (and 8 knobs) on the Radium keyboard to control the faders in ProTools.

Ultimately, I would like to use the faders to control the little fader that pops up to the left of a track when an effect is routed via an aux channel to a track, therefore controlling the amount of effect (ie delay), writing the automation live in real time using the Radium fader. I am also inheriting soon an outboard midi (not USB) device that is basically 16 faders and some knobs, whose purpose is to do this same thing (but with more faders). I assume the theory behind using this and using the Radium is pretty much the same? I don't know much about midi or setting it up, but I can following instructions if they are clear and detailed.

Thank you so much in advance for the help, everyone!

One love,

djMush1
www.djmush1.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 29 avril 2024, 10:43
- © MacMusic 1997-2008