MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Too Many Kbps, trying to share ideas
waunasurfer
posté lun. 25 déc. 2006, 04:45
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 25 déc. 06
Lieu : US
Membre no 86,623

I'm trying to share some ideas with other musicians I know via email, but I can't get the files small enough. I'm taking my GB idea and dumping it into itunes, then attaching the itunes file to an email. They're too big. The GB files end up in itunes at 1411kbps, which turns a 2 MB song into 60 MB (too big for an attachment). What can I do to change the kbps or is there another route I should take.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jimdubpram
posté lun. 25 déc. 2006, 12:35
Message #2

Inscrit : 30 nov. 04
Lieu : Carmarthen. - UK
Membre no 55,837

QUOTE (waunasurfer @ Mon 25 Dec 2006, 04:45) *
I'm trying to share some ideas with other musicians I know via email, but I can't get the files small enough. I'm taking my GB idea and dumping it into itunes, then attaching the itunes file to an email. They're too big. The GB files end up in itunes at 1411kbps, which turns a 2 MB song into 60 MB (too big for an attachment). What can I do to change the kbps or is there another route I should take.

There is a free app caled Pando which will allow you to send up to 1gb. file by email. (thanx Macdaddy !) smile.gif
http://www.pando.com/ smile.gif

Ce message a été modifié par jimdubpram - lun. 25 déc. 2006, 12:45.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jim Hoyland
posté lun. 25 déc. 2006, 14:17
Message #3

Inscrit : 16 juil. 06
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 81,499

You can change the import options for iTunes in Preferences>Advanced>Importing>Custom to set-up a really low quality / small file. Another good free option is yousendit.com which will allow you to send an FTP link so the person at the other end can download a file up to 1Gb.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/commercialmusicstudios

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 18 sept. 2024, 19:40
- © MacMusic 1997-2008