MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Protools Mbox Question, No Sound
Mac Daddy
posté mer. 22 nov. 2006, 21:13
Message #11

Advanced Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 févr. 06
Lieu : Hamburg - DE
Membre no 76,633

I'm going to change my name to... Mac Dummy.

I have learned more in the last two days than I did in the last two years! If I only would have read the Logic Books. Sigh. It's a must. I have always hated to read. The first time I read a book in completion was when I was incarcerated. Sing-Sing. Mind you I attended and flunked out of 1 University and 2 Colleges! Sports and Partying... Top Of The Class. I digress, yet again.

The Manual is almost as smart as lepetitmartien and gdoubleyou combined! My point, (no wonder I failed out of school, all I do is BS) but, with a reward at the end...

Take it from an 'Old School Fool', "Read The Manual" and other material that comes with Logic. I was too eager to get started, should have bought the DVD, "Hey, I like TV. I look at Monitors for 12-16 hours, then go to bed with the TV on... Music, Logic and a "little sumphin' on the side". Right, digressin' again'.

It might take days, weeks or months, but will save years of wondering, speculating and asking 'Stupid Questions'. Not that questions are stupid, only some, but once you spend just a little time reading, you will understand 'Why' some questions are redundant, is that diplomatic or more BS? I don't even remember what I was writing about, right, READ and return to whatever you are working on 'Better Prepared'. More powerful. Smarter. I'm going to start reading more.

Have any of you checked out The Home Recording Forum? It's like 440. But deals with great 'Tips and Advice'. Don't tell me... Everyone knows but me? Damn! Probably something I did not 'READ'. In closing, finally, hey there has not been many problems listed... 440 has fixed most. Still it's difficult to tell when problems are fixed, it seems when a problem is solved Members do not have the decency, courtesy, time or thanks to "ACKNOWLEDGE".

Mac Dummy.

PS: Just can't shut up! Administration. Have you fixed the Revalidation Password situation? There is a desperate Member in New Mexico who needs help. They have been blocked for 4 months!

lepetitmartien/gdoubleyou... Either of you could fix this problem. You guys 'Got The Power'. I'm out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (4 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 10 sept. 2024, 03:58
- © MacMusic 1997-2008