MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anybody Working With 10.2?, Let us know what's happening
mccaymoran
posté lun. 26 août 2002, 17:56
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 10 mai 02
Lieu : Nevada City - US
Membre no 4,597

Hi,

OK...you early adopters have been working with Jag for a couple of days (or maybe you just waltzed into an Apple store and bought a new PowerMac biggrin.gif ). What do you think? Any existing hardware working? Sound control panel features? Midi interface?

Come on we're dying to know!!

mmm
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BusError
posté lun. 26 août 2002, 18:37
Message #2

Advanced Member

Inscrit : 12 août 02
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 6,795

As a developer, I've been working in 10.2 for the last few months. So far all my gear works; thats a bunch of USB<->Midi and USB<->Audio interfaces.
In anycase, anything that is 'compliant' works. I also have a Roland SC-8820 and the 10.1 driver works flawlessly too.

The new application AUDIO MIDI Setup allows to to specify the audio settings for your interfaces, like 16/24 bits, buffer size, gain/volume and mute etc.
The MIDI side allows you to make 'virtual' connections between your hardware interface and 'ghosts' peripherals that are 'behind' them on the MIDI chain. It's exactly like the OMS one. It also allows you to rename the devices, but not the ports on each devices (that can be a problem, most devices calls their first port "Port 1")

As far as stability goes, the CoreAUDIO support for SoundFont is much more complete than in 10.1 (even if there are still bug that weren't fixed in 10.2 GM)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Synthetik
posté mar. 27 août 2002, 01:33
Message #3

Inscrit : 10 juil. 02
Lieu : Minneapolis - US
Membre no 5,668

I have to say it is beautiful
smile.gif cool.gif smile.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
BING BING BLEEP ERRRRRRR[I]

+Quote Post
deleted
posté mar. 27 août 2002, 02:56
Message #4

SuperHero

Groupe : Banned
Inscrit : 24 févr. 02
Membre no 3,562

Waiting for a friend to stop by home and install it on my "slow" titanium 400...
Kidding, but i'm really thinking 800MHz and a G4 are the minimum for os X... (remember windows PC are about 2GHz nowadays...)

Bye.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 16 juil. 2024, 00:46
- © MacMusic 1997-2008