MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Get No Signal On The Assigned Output Busses Og The Sw Rtn., After crashing I get no signal only in the output bus of the sw rt 1/2
rodrigosigala
posté ven. 11 août 2006, 22:18
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 août 06
Lieu : Tuebingen - DE
Membre no 82,251

Ive being using m-audio firewire 410 (driver version 1.7.2) together with a MacBook Pro (Intel Mac OSX 10.4.7) since a couple of months without having any problem. But the last week my computer had an "unexpected problem" and I had to shut it down using the power button. After I restarted it again, I realized that even if I get a signal on the sw rtn1/2 when I use itunes or Garageband, I get no signal on any of the assigned output bus (I have a m-audio 5.1 surround system). The funny thing is that when I use an analog input, I actually get signal on the assigned output bus of this input. I uninstalled and reinstalled again the drivers of the m-audio 410 firewire without any success.
I would really appreciate any comments.
Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
strat54
posté dim. 13 août 2006, 14:09
Message #2

Inscrit : 27 mars 06
Lieu : Liverpool - UK
Membre no 78,680

[quote name='rodrigosigala' date='Fri 11 Aug 2006, 21:18' post='205015']
Ive being using m-audio firewire 410 (driver version 1.7.2) together with a MacBook Pro (Intel Mac OSX 10.4.7) since a couple of months without having any problem. But the last week my computer had an "unexpected problem" and I had to shut it down using the power button. After I restarted it again, I realized that even if I get a signal on the sw rtn1/2 when I use itunes or Garageband, I get no signal on any of the assigned output bus (I have a m-audio 5.1 surround system). The funny thing is that when I use an analog input, I actually get signal on the assigned output bus of this input. I uninstalled and reinstalled again the drivers of the m-audio 410 firewire without any success.
I would really appreciate any comments.
Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo
[
Sounds like either itunes/garage etc has kept hold of the i/o when it crashed. Try opening and then closing all audio programmes. Then restart and open the programme your wish to use. Protools does this sometimes on my machine.

www.akorecords.com

+Quote Post
rodrigosigala
posté mar. 15 août 2006, 14:10
Message #3

Inscrit : 11 août 06
Lieu : Tuebingen - DE
Membre no 82,251

Hi strat54,
Thanks for your reply. I think my problem is quite different. I already restarted the computer (many times) and even reinstalled the m-audio drivers but I still have the same problem.
Rodrigo

[
Sounds like either itunes/garage etc has kept hold of the i/o when it crashed. Try opening and then closing all audio programmes. Then restart and open the programme your wish to use. Protools does this sometimes on my machine.

www.akorecords.com
[/quote]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 29 avril 2024, 17:31
- © MacMusic 1997-2008