MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Troubleshoot Opcode Interface W/ Serial Card, Troubleshoot Opcode interface w/ serial
posté jeu. 8 août 2002, 08:09
Message #1

Groupe :
Inscrit : --
Membre no 0

I am using a power mac G4 800 mhz, and just bought a serial pci card. It is an Orange Micro Grappler + SCSI + Serial (www.orangemicro.com). It is a pci card that has a 25 pin scsi and two mac serial on it. I am trying to configure my two opcode interfaces (Studio 64XTC, and Studio 4) to the Grappler serials. For those who do not know, serial one emulates the printer port on the Grappler Card. I am using OMS and Logic Audio 4.7. Anyhow, I have tried to network the Studio 4 to the Studio 64XTC via the network from the 64XTC, into the mac B serial input of the Studio 4. I know that using OMS the Studio 4 will not appear as a separate interface, but as outputs 9-16 instead. I have selected the midi 9-16 button on the Studio 4,and get no midi out signal. However, when 1-8 button is depressed I could get midi signal out. I also tried with both fast and 1 mhz at various attempts, and the MIDI B button is depressed. I have also checked the 9-16 ports on OMS. I get midi signal into each interface, but on the Studio 4 I get know signal into Logic. The 64XTC works fine. I also could only get midi signal using OMS into Logic. I have also tried to place the Studio 4 into the other serial out on the PCI card, and OMS does not detect. I have also tried to manual/customize interface search from OMS. And still no midi is present into Logic from the Studio 4. Does anyone else have a setup similiar to this?? Or am I simply missing some type of configuration somewhere?? Sometimes OMS states that 1 mhz/fast switch must be on 1 mhz, and when done, OMS does not detect Studio 4. I dont want to change cards if this one should work fine. I got it at a blowout price for the SCSI and two serials?? Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. If you've read this far, then thanks for the time for reading my long post.
THanks. sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 16 juin 2024, 23:04
- © MacMusic 1997-2008