MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Studio Projects C1 Vs Audio Technia At4040, Which one for my saffire???
jdimitri
posté sam. 18 mars 2006, 14:02
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 janv. 06
Lieu : Melbourne - AU
Membre no 75,204

Hi all! I've heard all about the C1 sounding like a U87 (i have no idea what that sounds like, but it sounds like it sounds good blink.gif )
But I've also read good reviews about the AT4040 and i think it looks better and more 'trustable' rolleyes.gif
Opinions please! ANY opinons welcome laugh.gif
Im going to use it with a saffire for recording my voice (male vocals)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
lepetitmartien
posté jeu. 13 juil. 2006, 02:53
Message #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

Start with an allrounder if it's your first mic as I believe.

If you plan to gig, go sm57, it's not original but it can't be destroyed by human means wink.gif You'll can go for something else later. The others named here should be great too. If there's a shop around where you are where you can try mic (there must be shops like that in Melbourne wink.gif, I strongly advise you to try a few in the US$150-250 range. Your fellows aussies from Rode have nice stuff working great, it should be available easily.

Another point, if you can, try the guitar with too, so you can have both! wink.gif

Do not invest for a higher price tag as it's not worth paying $$$ for a mic and not plug it into a decent pre/audio chain. What's the pre you use now?

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 21 mai 2024, 03:51
- © 440 Forums 2011