MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Capturing To External Hdd - Fast Enough?
B3 Basher
posté jeu. 2 mars 2006, 18:35
Message #11

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 28 sept. 04
Lieu : Surrey - UK
Membre no 52,008

Headphones - Closeback of course. BeyerDynamic HD150's. Oomph for all the dynamic range and NO spill. Comfy too.

--------------------
________________--==:: Watch The Skies ::==--________________
- DVD soundtracking <> Scoring <> Composition <> Production <> ReMixing -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mortalengines
posté sam. 4 mars 2006, 02:16
Message #12

Advanced Member

Inscrit : 08 mai 05
Lieu : Portland - US
Membre no 65,373

M-audio has some 100 dollar monitors (I wanted some portable monitors that I could use at my coffee table instead of down in my studio- my headphones were trashing my hearing) called Studiopro 3. I like mine. The mixes i do at my coffee table sound pretty good when played on other systems. Do NOT try to mix with headphones. They tend to be hyped in the bass & your mixes will suck & the tendency to turn them up over time as your ears fatigue will seriously jack with your hearing. My life is full of one constant, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" kinda sound. As a matter of fact all my songs are in the key of "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". I can't stress enough that you should keep headphone use to a minimum.

+Quote Post
UP Multimedia
posté sam. 4 mars 2006, 07:05
Message #13

Rookie

Inscrit : 14 sept. 05
Lieu : Hamburg - DE
Membre no 69,997

Very Funny EEEEEEEEEEEE. But true... Good advice... About the Monitors whatever works for and within you budget. Why does everyone rush to but cheap... cheap is never good... At least lift your game and think: "Inexpensive" and not cheap... Buy smart, buy once.Either cut back on the Drugs, Pizzas, Pubs and Sex Toys for a month or two and Bingo... You have something decent and reputable for your ears, eyes and value of your system... Otherwise, you will always be apologizing and making excuses concerning your crappy Mixes.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - dimanche 13 oct. 2024, 15:20
- © MacMusic 1997-2008