MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Problems With Soundiver 3
kaboombahchuck
posté jeu. 18 juil. 2002, 12:51
Message #1

Advanced Member

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 12 oct. 01
Lieu : Chandler - US
Membre no 2,003

I have soundiver running on an iMac 350 indigo using OS 9. Here is the problem, I get the probram to recognise my alesis nanosynth, recieves the data, loads library, the whole nine yards. Everythings works great! Killer program. Untill I quit, and put the computer into the sleep mode. When I go back to soundiver, it says that it is not recieving data from the nano, check midi cables, so on and so forth. No matter what I do, it is a no go.
If I restart the computer, start up soundiver, I can then reload the nano info and every thing is fine, untill I put the computer back to sleep. Any ideas what the problem is? Restarting the computer every time is a pain. sad.gif

--------------------
kaboombahchuck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
CeJeRo
posté ven. 19 juil. 2002, 04:50
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 14 juil. 02
Lieu : Thousand Oaks - US
Membre no 5,799

Some Macs (might be all) have problems with USB MIDI interfaces and sleep mode. I know that if I leave my studio machine alone and it goes to sleep, upon wake up, Logic receives no more input/output in the transport from my MIDI controller keyboard. My solution..... I know this will be tricky..... see if you can follow this........ you might need to sit down.......

Turn off Energy Saver....

And there you have it folks. Problem gone!

Sorry for the sarcasm, but this is the only way to fix this problem that I know of, until MIDI interface drivers are updated to resolve this problem.

-Chris-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mercredi 15 mai 2024, 18:17
- © MacMusic 1997-2008