MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
> Is There Anything My Sampler Can't Do?
stratblue
posté dim. 13 nov. 2005, 00:01
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 19 nov. 04
Lieu : London - UK
Membre no 55,241

Hi all.

Excuse my ignorance but I've got a Yamaha An1x, a Novation Nova and a Korg 05rw, and I would like to know if there is anything about any of these that my Akai z4 can't emulate with a few crafty waveforms and some tweaking?

Thanks Nick.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
lepetitmartien
posté lun. 14 nov. 2005, 05:43
Message #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

I've kinda like the AN1X when it came out, sonically ok enough (now it's NOT analogue like enough, but it's an ok synth), though I was a bit baffled by the interface a bit too complicated for what it is. The interface on the Nova is really good, too bad Novation makes boring stuff (IMHO). Never touched a 05rw with a flagpole so… And the Z4 is a powerful sampler on its own (I'm E-mu fan myself, so I won't go into religious war mode wink.gif

I'd go with the Z4, AN1X and Nova and I'd ditch the 05rw at least. But it's my personal choice.

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 14 mai 2024, 01:30
- © 440 Forums 2011