MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Powerbook G4's And Logic Pro 7 Tips Needed, Is there a tune up to free up the OS?
Luke Davison
posté sam. 29 oct. 2005, 06:31
Message #11

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 15 juil. 05
Lieu : Nanaimo - CA
Membre no 67,824

smile.gif Doesn't sound like a problem with your comp....latency occurs when information has a long way to travel, such as a telephone over long distances. When you are bouncing out your track, what other equipment and software is "in the chain"?...

--------------------
Luke Davison
Nanaimo, B.C., Canada
250 734 2258
limeyluke@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Luke Davison
posté sam. 29 oct. 2005, 06:43
Message #12

Inscrit : 15 juil. 05
Lieu : Nanaimo - CA
Membre no 67,824

Oh, sorry, forgot to add this to my last post....also check your Master and Slave internal clocks, they may not be talking to each other in the same language....produces jitter and lots of other problems...typically, your Mac is the Master, and synch your timing with your A/D as the Slave.....i'm brainstorming for an answer for you.....

--------------------
Luke Davison
Nanaimo, B.C., Canada
250 734 2258
limeyluke@gmail.com

+Quote Post
dinofond
posté mar. 1 nov. 2005, 15:47
Message #13

Inscrit : 04 mai 05
Lieu : Covina - US
Membre no 65,175

Thanks Luke, that was some great information. How it turns out thus far was a buss issue that my friend and veteran Logic dood set up with effects and plugins. He is a fantastic engineer it was just a late session very tired and such. Now that he removed them all seems to be well. They were very well hidden someplace I still dont exactly know how to get back to in the file structure.

I am working on this track the next few days, I will let you'all know how it goes.

-D

Ce message a été modifié par dinofond - mar. 1 nov. 2005, 15:48.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 9 mai 2024, 10:03
- © MacMusic 1997-2008