MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bfd Drum Module Help, advice, and a few questions.
wreckthisplace
posté dim. 18 sept. 2005, 22:38
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 11 déc. 03
Lieu : LA - US
Membre no 30,864

hey all.

i'm just beginning to use BFD drum module. great program.

i have a few questions. any users out there feel free to give your input.

my first question is this. using it in pro tools as a plugin is there a way to assign each drum from BFD to its own seperate track in pro tools? so i would be able to mix and add plugins to an individual piece of the kit.

my second question sort of relates to the first. in the very near future i would like to use my drummers roland vdrums with the BFD in pro tools. is this possible and if so, how would i go about doing this? can i seperate each drum into its own track that way as well? so it would be like recording a real kit.

right now i am using pro tools LE 6.9.2 with tiger.
i have a new powermac G5 dual 2.5 ghz with 1 gig of ram.

anyone recommend upping my ram to 2gigs for BFD and the vdrums?

any help on any of this would be very appreciated. any advice and tips from BFD users for a newbie would be great as well.

cheers all smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
banevt
posté lun. 19 sept. 2005, 07:19
Message #2

Inscrit : 06 nov. 03
Lieu : Los Angeles - US
Membre no 28,332

If you open the BFD applet you can change the output setup in BFD to all and select the different outputs of BFD instead just the stereo out. If you have a Digi 002 or a midi interface you should be able to record midi from the V-Drums. You'll have to assign the right midi notes to the pads on the V-Drums. You won't need to record the midi tracks seperately but I suppose you could if you assigned each element of the kit to a different midi channel and have a corresponding midi track in pro tools. You could just record it all on the same midi track though and still be able to do any note fixes you might want.

+Quote Post
rickenbacker
posté lun. 19 sept. 2005, 13:56
Message #3

Maniac Member

Inscrit : 17 mai 02
Lieu : Broughton
Membre no 4,705

You could also check out the BFD forums on the FXpansion website. And double your RAM.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - jeudi 19 sept. 2024, 23:34
- © MacMusic 1997-2008