MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Logic Express And Presonus Firepod, HELP???
pointshuttle
posté sam. 28 mai 2005, 04:26
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 28 mai 05
Lieu : Rio Vista - US
Membre no 66,205

I have been trying to get all eight inputs to be recognized in Logic. So far I have been able to record enable all eight tracks and change their inputs to the corresponding channel, but I still can'e see any levels in the VU meters. I know all eight mic inputs work on the firepod becuase I can adjust the trim and can see the clipping light going on and off, but still no sound level from inside the software. I am able to use inputs 1-4, just not 5-8. If anyone knows what I am talking about, please respond.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coldharbour
posté sam. 28 mai 2005, 14:52
Message #2

Inscrit : 14 mars 05
Lieu : -
Membre no 62,351

Sorry for the silly question but your post is a bit confusing to me : You say you don't see ANY levels in the VU meters (I assume you mean Logic's peak meters?) but still you have been able to record using inputs 1-4?

Have you tried assigning the inputs 5-8 on the channels you got working in Logic? I take it you have set up the input channles correctly as Aux inputs in Logic?

+Quote Post
phishfly
posté mar. 27 déc. 2005, 05:48
Message #3

Inscrit : 01 mai 05
Lieu : Ubaniskan - KH
Membre no 65,061

im having a similar problem in cubase.
however i can see the input and output data active, but yet i can't record anything.
I even record data and the waveforms look right, but i cant hear anything.
i dont know what to do.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - lundi 6 mai 2024, 12:42
- © MacMusic 1997-2008