MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jack Osx Or Soundflower With Tascam Fw-1884
Pat Hargan
posté mar. 26 avril 2005, 12:32
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 26 avril 05
Lieu : Galway - IE
Membre no 64,770

Has anyone tried using Jack OS X or Soundflower in conjunction with a Tascam FW-1884? I have been trying to use Jack to connect between Max/MSP and Cubase, but when I try to connect them in the Jack connections manager, Cubase disappears from the list as soon as I try to click on it. It looks as though the Tascam driver is automatically taking control or something. Is there a workaround, or do I have do disconnect the Tascam in order to use Jack?
I had similar problems with Soundflower. I managed to route audio from Max/MSP to Cubase, only I couldn't monitor the signal via the Tascam.
Any help much appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
arvidtp
posté mar. 26 avril 2005, 15:25
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 21 févr. 03
Lieu : Providence - US
Membre no 12,850

have you set jack to use the Tascam as its driver, and the other apps to use Jack as their driver? I have never really used cubase, but i send audio between MaxMSP and Logic all the time with Jack.

u can also try the jack mailing list @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jackosx/join

best

--------------------
-Arvid •• Squish the Squid Productions, Modest Machine

•• digitally augmented trumpet, TOOB, flugelhorn, cracklebox, percussicube, no-input-mixers and Macbook Pro, 2.4 GHz 15", MacOS 10.5, MOTU Ultralite, Logic Studio 9, MaxMSP 5, JackOSX ••
•• Electronic-experimental, jazz, digital instrument design, electronics, unique software and performance.••
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - vendredi 17 mai 2024, 23:45
- © 440 Forums 2011