MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Panther Ate My Music?, Synchronization error in Logic 6
dgrotbo
posté mer. 16 févr. 2005, 18:01
Message #11

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 06 oct. 03
Lieu : Summit - US
Membre no 26,197

Since i-tunes is not working either -- could it be as simple as updating the US-122 drivers to work with Panther?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
posté mer. 16 févr. 2005, 23:02
Message #12

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Icône de groupe

Groupe : Editors
Inscrit : 23 déc. 01
Lieu : Paris - FR
Membre no 2,758

Let's try something wicked and unmerciful wink.gif

Are you on an admin account on OS X?
If not, create one for music, install everything, do your stuff in the audio system preferences and in audio midi set up, repair permissions and try.

Go to /library/cache and trash com.apple.Components.LocalCache.AudioComponents
(it'll be recreated at restart)
Then go to ~/library/preferences and trash com.apple.audio.AudioMIDISetup.plist (you'll have to remake your set up)
While you're into the 2 libray folders, try to find the US-122 driver, make sure you have only one copy, at the relevant folder of the root library folder.
Repair permissions.
Once done, shut down the mac, wait and start it up again. remake the set up in system preferences, audio midi setup and logic…

(hypothesis: either a pref/cache file is corrupted in some way, or the driver is misplaced)

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
dgrotbo
posté ven. 18 févr. 2005, 15:49
Message #13

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 06 oct. 03
Lieu : Summit - US
Membre no 26,197

Um, this is why it's tough to be (or to try to help?) a newbie. My laptop is not connected to the internet (maybe if it were, I would not have had these troubles?) and so I have to take to the local Apple Store to access the internet. Last night I uploaded the most recent US-122 drivers from the Tascam website.

When I launched Logic Pro - guess what? It seems to be working fine. I can access all of the software instruments, the old Logic 6 songs play just fine and I can record audio and MIDI tracks.

Sorry for taking up so much precious real estate in these forums, but I was really frustrated and anxious about getting my setup working again.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Mike Goodson

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - samedi 19 oct. 2024, 20:30
- © MacMusic 1997-2008