MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité
> Echo Mia Midi ?, Does somebody knows something about ?
ksoo
posté dim. 14 nov. 2004, 18:57
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 29 nov. 02
Lieu : Xanadu - FR
Membre no 9,679

Am actually actively searching for a good but not 128 in/out audio card .. am mainly a vidéo editor an i only need 1 clean stereo : analogic & numeric , in / out and midi connector ...

I've sawn the MIA midi card FR, EN that seems to be nice - and not that expensive - .. but i searched "all over" the web for comments on the card and mostly on the mac drivers ... and found nothing ... does anybody can give advice ? huh.gif

MIA products are infamous ? blink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Réponse(s)
don says mac
posté mer. 17 nov. 2004, 16:56
Message #2

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 26 sept. 03
Lieu : Toronto - CA
Membre no 25,510

I have the Echo Mia (before they added the MIDI) and have no complaints... The 1/4 inch plugs are handy. I wish I had the MIA MIDI since I had to buy the M-Audio Uno to connect MIDI instruments. When I bought it I was told that I'd have fewer problems than I would with the M-Audiophile 24/96... Maybe someone else can ellaborate on this issue?

Essentially, if it looks like it suits your set-up, buy it cause it is a great quality product.

.d.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Les messages de ce sujet
- ksoo   Echo Mia Midi ?   dim. 14 nov. 2004, 18:57
- - CanadaRAM   I have the Mia MIDI in a P4 PC and have customers ...   lun. 29 nov. 2004, 08:06

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 14 mai 2024, 12:36
- © MacMusic 1997-2008