MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visiteurs connectés
Bienvenue invité

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Logic 7 Pro Or 7 Express
gmaxim
posté ven. 15 oct. 2004, 18:31
Message #1

Groupe : Members
Inscrit : 15 oct. 04
Lieu : DC - US
Membre no 53,319

Can anyone give me some advise on which to buy. I am primarily just gonna use Logic 7 for Electronica production and maybe some "Radiohead-ish" type recordings of a live band. Can I still produce on a high level with Express 7 or do I have to get Pro 7? As you can see I am on somewhat of a budget. If it turns out that I will need pro 7 over express 7 then I'll do it and not eat for a month!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
markwhite
posté sam. 16 oct. 2004, 00:26
Message #2

Inscrit : 05 avril 04
Lieu : Manchester - UK
Membre no 40,234

I've recently bought Logic 6 express for mac having changed over from pc (for which I was using the pro version). I am so pleased with express it really does have everything I needed and more-I do alot of media music etc.

Th thing to do is to work out what youi need from the sequencer and check that express has it. I know it doesnt have the space designer reverbs and other plug ins and cant record 1,000,000 audio tracks but other that that its great!

Mark w

+Quote Post
jnasato
posté lun. 25 oct. 2004, 12:21
Message #3

Inscrit : 27 févr. 04
Lieu : Honolulu - US
Membre no 37,024

I have Logic Platinum 4.8 and Logic Express 6. I am going to upgrade to Logic Pro 6, though, as 6 did not have a lot of the Logic plugins that I needed for my projects from 4.8. However, Logic Express 7 has most of the plugins from 4.8, but too bad for me that it doesn't work under OS 9.

Logic Express 7 seems to be quite able to work with, but if you can afford Logic Pro 7, I would go with that. Logic Express 6 was very limited compared to Logic Platinum 4.8, that it almost felt like a demo. Had I known how limited Express 6 was, I would have just gone with Pro 6 first.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Version bas débit - mardi 24 sept. 2024, 14:22
- © MacMusic 1997-2008